Final results of Platinum is Unbreakable arena.

13»

Comments

• OdachiOdachi Member Posts: 1,112 ★★★★

Follow me on this sad story. (I didnt get the one from incursions and it cost me, big time 😥)
    Time to quit, theres no way to compete with the higher ups in this game

If you wanna quit over a champ that isn't going to change your roster then cya.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★
    I'm cool with what I got. Had I been close to the Dup, I would have gone all out. I had the Head when I started, and pulled the Legs from the Crystals. Then I pulled another Head from the Rewards. All-in-all, I got a bunch of Units.
  • KarmaConnectKarmaConnect Member Posts: 48
    Odachi said:

Follow me on this sad story. (I didnt get the one from incursions and it cost me, big time 😥)
    Time to quit, theres no way to compete with the higher ups in this game

If you wanna quit over a champ that isn't going to change your roster then cya.
    Yea, but its not about platinumpool, its cause there is literaly no way for me to compete in any of the 5* arenas, so its not only because of platinumpool. Its because any future champs i will never be able to put up enough points.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Member Posts: 643 ★★★

I got nothing. Isn’t that weird? Some guys are getting 1k shards.
  • Manav_preet0808Manav_preet0808 Member Posts: 170

just wait higher scores get the rewards faster than the lower scores just like aw season rewards
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★

just wait higher scores get the rewards faster than the lower scores just like aw season rewards
    I haven’t gotten any rewards for it, 1-10% bracket for me.
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Member Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Went for 5 mil, barely made it (I just don't have the roster for it). I got the head piece, now only the legs.