**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iceman (end combo with a medium)

The more I play iceman the more frustrated I get when it comes to ending a combo with a medium (unless the opponent is against the wall). It was confirmed this was fixed amongst other champions such as Star Lord, but as I say...the more I play iceman the more annoying it is to try and time a parry after a combo that ends in a medium. Light attacks are fine and can be timed well, but the medium seems to push the opponent further that every other champ and parry’s seem to be off the table if I choose to end a combo with a medium.

It could be just me with tin foil hat syndrome. The big fix was announced in the following image though:

Comments

• Options
    Agree, after using Iceman more and more in Hades, it is getting very annoying.

Thought it was just a longer timing you had to do to Parry after Medium recently.

BUT, actually seems like the opponents DON'T WANT TO actually rush in AT ALL, so timing after Medium doesn’t even matter, they just stay away from you after Medium ending.