**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Hear me out... Karnak Deserves an Overhaul

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
I know what you're thinking. Not another one of these threads. Yes, another one of these threads. The way that Kabam is doing buffs is they're buffing champions that have little to no utility, and not necessarily making them the best champs in the game, but having some utility. Again, I know what you're thinking. Yes, Karnak has True Strike. So what? Venom has True Strike. Venom also has bleeds, precision, fury, armor up, and many more. With this information, you should pretty much already be convinced that he at least deserves some sort of a tune-up. I haven't even gotten to the biggest factor. HIS STUPID CATALYSTS. Think about this: In 99% of games, if someone takes more resources, more time, or more anything than other characters to level up, they're usually better than other characters. But no. Karnak is not only one of the worst champs in the game, but he also takes both Skill and Cosmic catalysts. I would rank up every single skill and every single cosmic champ before I ranked up Karnak. I believe that there should be Justice for Karnak. Who's with me?

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Obviously Karnak needs a buff, he's probably on the list already so just be patient and it'll come
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    @Terra dont you like karnak or something
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★

I know what you're thinking. Not another one of these threads. Yes, another one of these threads. The way that Kabam is doing buffs is they're buffing champions that have little to no utility, and not necessarily making them the best champs in the game, but having some utility. Again, I know what you're thinking. Yes, Karnak has True Strike. So what? Venom has True Strike. Venom also has bleeds, precision, fury, armor up, and many more. With this information, you should pretty much already be convinced that he at least deserves some sort of a tune-up. I haven't even gotten to the biggest factor. HIS STUPID CATALYSTS. Think about this: In 99% of games, if someone takes more resources, more time, or more anything than other characters to level up, they're usually better than other characters. But no. Karnak is not only one of the worst champs in the game, but he also takes both Skill and Cosmic catalysts. I would rank up every single skill and every single cosmic champ before I ranked up Karnak. I believe that there should be Justice for Karnak. Who's with me?

I put a thread up about a Karnak buff idea I had a few days ago, and it got buried because I posted it mere hours before the announcement for the community choice for 2021... but I completely agree with you 1000%.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    What do you mean he is way too op!
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    I agree and disagree with you at the same.
    Yes Karnak needs to be looked up,but he does not need a complete overhaul.They can add him some utility and tinker his sp1 so its not completely useless apart from the True Strike.
    You are wrong about the part with the double catalyst req being the "biggests factor" as you said.
    The games you are talking about are having a basic Common,Rare,Epic and Legendary tiers and heroes or what ever they are called in the said game,so its normal that each tier requare more mats to upgrade.But here is Mcoc we have Champions and thats it.