**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Legends run

__SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
Does anyone know where do you check the top 100 for the legends run times???? What do u suggest and recommend to complete? Can someone share the link for previous post for last month or any other month where they announce the winners with times respectively...

Comments

• __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    Doomsfist. Thank you man’
    What’s the set time roughy to get to the top 100 now days?
  • when does the November list come out?
  • AE_Inc1AE_Inc1 Posts: 27
    __SF__ said:

What’s the set time roughly to get to the top 100 now days?

Last month's cutoffs:
    2nd place- 2:46
    End- 3:06

If you are interested, check out a guide I made on YT :) (No 6 star rank 3s required)
    @AE_Inc1 yes sir. What’s your YT channel. I will definitely check it out. I’m doing my run tomorrow
    __SF__ said:

@AE_Inc1 yes sir. What’s your YT channel. I will definitely check it out. I’m doing my run tomorrow

AE Inc.

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    edited November 2020
    AE_Inc1 said:

11/18 is your last day this month. Before you go, be sure to check out a video I made describing the steps I took to secure 2nd place last month. It is titled "The Last Legend Run Guide You Will Ever Need". :)

RE (Oct 10)...
    AE_Inc1 said:

Hi, this is my first post here. I have recently been scouring the forums looking for some helpful tips for legend runs. I am pleased that this place is quite helpful. Unfortunately, I attempted a legend run (yeah, I know it's a bit early) and got kicked out of the game/disconnected after the first few quests. I want to know if this will affect my time or if it has happened to anyone else. I know lag counts, but how about being kicked out? I am most afraid that being disconnected will invalidate my time.

So the disconnects last month during your first successful (?) Legends run still allowed you to have 2nd place overall in time ? (and without an r3 champ ?)

Was this month's quests longer ?

So the disconnects last month during your first successful (?) Legends run still allowed you to have 2nd place overall in time ? (and without an r3 champ ?)

Was this month's quests longer ?

Fortunately, yes. I disconnected 4 times during the run. Got second place with 2:46:45 without a r3 champion. It is totally possible to do one with a 5/65 Corvus. However, I used a duped Ghost for heroic since she can one-shot heroic defenders.

I do feel like this month's event quest was longer. Maybe it was a combination of Hulk's immortality and Prof. X's loading animation.

• WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Everyone disconnected, that Bug was horrible. Some just a few times, others more than 15 times ... yeah.

I ended up 16th place with around 2:55 and 5* R5 Corvus last month. Easy. ;-)
    Cool !!! I wasn’t the only one disconnecting then. Lol. A solid 1-2 minutes lost there at least I can say we all fairly got it :)
  • LibkenLibken Posts: 19
    Is it just me or did this months quest seem more resistant with opponents?
  • Libken said:

I feel it depends on how much you’ve completed on uc and cavalier level. I felt like this has been the easiest quest in my opinion. But that’s because I memorized the paths and opponents. Did you do your run yet?
  • HustlaBoi9HustlaBoi9 Posts: 71
    I did a run in 3h03min last month with a r3 corvus on an galaxy note 20. Could have shaved off 10 minutes due to connectivity issues. Shoot for less than 3hours. Anything above is questionable. The newest list is posted the first Friday of the new month events. Definitely look up guides and be prepared before committing.

Libken said:

I feel it depends on how much you’ve completed on uc and cavalier level. I felt like this has been the easiest quest in my opinion. But that’s because I memorized the paths and opponents. Did you do your run yet?

Yeah I’did the run. Ran completion on UC but not explored... pretty I’m out on this one since I doubled a path by mistake ( hate portals on the speed run)
  • EmilikEmilik Posts: 120
    Libken said:

Libken said:

Yeah I’did the run. Ran completion on UC but not explored... pretty I’m out on this one since I doubled a path by mistake ( hate portals on the speed run)
    Oh man sorry to hear that. Immortal hulk chapter? Was a nightmare for me. What was your run time? Whit a bit of luck maybe you’ll get the title

Oh man sorry to hear that. Immortal hulk chapter? Was a nightmare for me. What was your run time? Whit a bit of luck maybe you’ll get the title

My time was 3:20 something kinda lost the push a little after I realized my mistake, game still shut down 2x on me ( better than the 5x last month) . I’m getting the shut down at 53 minutes in... hulk immortal on 3 separate times... my mis click was to path a on that namor line.. would be great if I made it .. not real hopeful on this one..
    Libken said:

My time was 3:20 something kinda lost the push a little after I realized my mistake, game still shut down 2x on me ( better than the 5x last month) . I’m getting the shut down at 53 minutes in... hulk immortal on 3 separate times... my mis click was to path a on that namor line.. would be great if I made it .. not real hopeful on this one..

:( i hate portals too, especially the ones with more than 2 paths. Kabam should improve this system because it’s misleading and take half of the screen and the selected path should be more recognizable
  • My real recommendation is explore uncollected before you even think of doing a legends run. If cavalier is available to you, exploring it would help too. I’m no where near a great player and I got my 2:55 time by memorizing the paths and opponents so when I did my run I was on auto pilot. I have my run on my twitch with the same username as the it is in here (GrimReaperL30). I did a lot of mistakes on some fights but planning my paths is what really made the difference as well as obviously watching YouTube videos. Good luck to everyone here!

My real recommendation is explore uncollected before you even think of doing a legends run. If cavalier is available to you, exploring it would help too. I’m no where near a great player and I got my 2:55 time by memorizing the paths and opponents so when I did my run I was on auto pilot. I have my run on my twitch with the same username as the it is in here (GrimReaperL30). I did a lot of mistakes on some fights but planning my paths is what really made the difference as well as obviously watching YouTube videos. Good luck to everyone here!

Great time. Of course complete or explore uc or cav it’s really important but it’s important too the device used for the run
  • Yeah definitely the device come into play I agree. I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max. I made sure I closed out all running apps, reset my phone, airplane mode with wifi, only app running was mcoc and the game crashed really bad 5 times. I have the entire video on twitch. I think no matter what you’re going to experience crashes no matter the device. Work on your mastery set up to perfect your team offense, watch videos, and memorize the paths 100%. There are going to be errors but the only thing you can control is the strategy you implement on the run.

Yeah definitely the device come into play I agree. I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max. I made sure I closed out all running apps, reset my phone, airplane mode with wifi, only app running was mcoc and the game crashed really bad 5 times. I have the entire video on twitch. I think no matter what you’re going to experience crashes no matter the device. Work on your mastery set up to perfect your team offense, watch videos, and memorize the paths 100%. There are going to be errors but the only thing you can control is the strategy you implement on the run.

Yeah, i know something about crashes (ten times this months, +15 last months). I guess my iPhone 7 is a bit too old, poor phone :( and even with a r3 6* corvus, full offense masteries, uc and cav explored i did 3.05. Fingers crossed, there is one more try next month eventually
  • Damn man but don’t count yourself out at 3:05. Theses still a solid time!!

Damn man but don’t count yourself out at 3:05. Theses still a solid time!!

Last month 3.06 was the last place, this month with hulk immortality and prof x intro maybe 3.05 is enough, but who knows
  • I think you got it bro

I think you got it bro

🤞🏻

I got it at 3:08 two months ago so these people saying you gotta be under three hours are simps who have not the slightest clue what they’re taking about kids :)

🤣 it is also true that every eq is different and the continuous crashes don’t help
  • I got it at 3:08 two months ago so these people saying you gotta be under three hours are simps who have not the slightest clue what they’re taking about kids :)

Did you get the legends title and what place did you get ?

Anyone else got their times to post ??

Yeah definitely the device come into play I agree. I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max. I made sure I closed out all running apps, reset my phone, airplane mode with wifi, only app running was mcoc and the game crashed really bad 5 times. I have the entire video on twitch. I think no matter what you’re going to experience crashes no matter the device. Work on your mastery set up to perfect your team offense, watch videos, and memorize the paths 100%. There are going to be errors but the only thing you can control is the strategy you implement on the run.

Agree ...

I run the XR ... generally run master and heroic on my alts before running the main.. also close out all apps , reduce storage and shut off notifications bg refresh... etc... lately been tracking my IP Speedtest and looks like the days I’ve made the run are the worst days of service... so maybe next run for me .. GL to all for this one...