**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omega Red Death Field Bug

Comments

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    The death field is inflicting damage.

Here it is, you can see that 132 damage

• Options
    SempaidavidSempaidavid Posts: 114
    HI_guys said:

The death field is inflicting damage.

Here it is, you can see that 132 damage

Nit when opooent has less than 10 spores. Check that out
    You don’t even understand the nature of how he was broken. No one is claiming that the death field was not inflicting any damage. The problem is it wasn’t inflicting any damage until you have more than 10 spores
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★

Working for me.
  • Options

Working for me.

You don’t even have the death field up in this video. What are you talking about?

• Options
    Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★

Working for me.

You don’t even have the death field up in this video. What are you talking about?

if you watch the WHOLE video, he eventually gets a bleed on him and death field is activated. The update is out and has fixed the no damage till 10 spores bug
  • Options
    Deacon03 said:

Working for me.

if you watch the WHOLE video, he eventually gets a bleed on him and death field is activated. The update is out and has fixed the no damage till 10 spores bug
    It was only playing 5 seconds of video
  • Options

Deacon03 said:

Working for me.

It was only playing 5 seconds of video
    It's a gif....on a loop....
  • Options
    He’s still bugged even after update. Once you apply degen after a heavy the deathspore damage gets halved once the opponent gets up. Nowhere in his abilities does it say this should be happening
  • Options

• Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Just updated, and still no damage until 10 spores
  • Options
    ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 173
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit - i thought i saw a post stating this was going to be fixed in the update. But nothing in the release notes and confirmed to be still bugged on my device :(

This is unfortunate
  • Options
    miracle_mufflermiracle_muffler Posts: 153 ★★
    It was fixed, as far as I can see

• Options
    Can we please get a moderator to confirm that the team is aware that this bug was NOT fixed with yesterday's update?
  • Options
    Drake2078 said:

Can we please get a moderator to confirm that the team is aware that this bug was NOT fixed with yesterday's update?

can you provide anything to what you're seeing? Mine is working.
  • Options
    Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    The bug was fixed, at least for me. It is scaling up as the number of death spores increase
  • Options
    I have an android phone and update didn't fix this for me.
    Did the fix make the apple update and not the android?
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    For those of you noticing continued inconsistencies, can we please ask if these encounters are with specific Champions? Please feel free to list the ones you've tried! Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
  • Options
    Duff31Duff31 Posts: 10
    Zan0 said:

Duff31 said:

Unfortunately still appears to be bugged. I’ve updated included loading screen to verify and did a quick fight with WS. His spore dmg does not kick in until 10. No suicides.

Try reading his abilities
    Your missing the point his spore dmg is not ticking as it should when death field is up whether he has 1 or 30 it cause dmg per tick. The bug as we’ve mentioned is not causing dmg until 10. He’s never worked that way his dmg over would work whether he has 4 ticks or 24.
  • Options
    WS in realm
  • Options
    WS in realm, book 2 chap1, it’s actually working in arena and appears to be fixed there though.
  • Options
    WS in realm, book 2 chap1, it’s actually working in arena and appears to be fixed there though.
    Zan0 said:

Duff31 said:

Zan0 said:

Duff31 said:

Unfortunately still appears to be bugged. I’ve updated included loading screen to verify and did a quick fight with WS. His spore dmg does not kick in until 10. No suicides.

Try reading his abilities
    Your missing the point his spore dmg is not ticking as it should when death field is up whether he has 1 or 30 it cause dmg per tick. The bug as we’ve mentioned is not causing dmg until 10. He’s never worked that way his dmg over would work whether he has 4 ticks or 24.
    Well mine is working and everyone I know is saying the same
    He’s fixed in arena try him in quests.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Not fixed in arena, alliance quest or daily proving grounds for me.
    And I'm a android user.
    Are any of you who say it's fixed android users as well?
  • Options
    Drake2078 said:

CAN
    YOU
    SHOW
    IT
    NOT
    WORKING!

Take a screenshot or video. We need more info.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Drake2078 said:

And I'm a android user.
    Are any of you who say it's fixed android users as well?

Yup