**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Questionable decisions... Ultron RESULTS!!!

My fellow summoners, ever since I saw the movie, MCU Ultron has been one of my favorite villains. Masterfully executed by James Spader, I enjoyed every second of Ultron I saw. That is why I am happy to show you this:

This may seem stupid to a lot of you, and it is. Ultron is far from a good champ. But I love Ultron. Seeing my maxed out Ultron makes me happy and helps me have fun! This is a game! I downloaded it to have fun. And that is my mini message to all you guys.

It's a game! Remember to have fun! : )

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Respect for ranking up a champ most gloss over.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Respect over 9000
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Respect
  • CrasyduckCrasyduck Posts: 143 ★★
    I am F2P and this is my 4th r5. : )
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Damn, I’m so old I remember when he was the best champ in the game.

Kabam knew it and made him take more ISO and Gold than all other regular champs (iirc so did Unstoppable Colossus, Lolololol).
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

Damn, I’m so old I remember when he was the best champ in the game.

Kabam knew it and made him take more ISO and Gold than all other regular champs (iirc so did Unstoppable Colossus, Lolololol).

All robot champs take more iso I believe.
    And both OG Ultron and Wolvie was affected by the 'Modified health Regen change from base health"
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    I pulled a 5* Ultron as my 3 5* i took him up to rank2 but i don't have any rescources to take him up any further ):