**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Y'all ever 5/65 a champ because you enjoy playing them?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    everyone i rank up for fun is usually good so it works out great
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    nope never
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

Ronin is also pretty good.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    mad respect. wish I had a five star rogue :(

Looks cool on paper but any casual or F2P player should never attempt this ever. Resources to max out a 5 star is too much to waste on simply "enjoyment"

Always better to max out something after analysing a tier list

I think this is a joke guys
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Looks cool on paper but any casual or F2P player should never attempt this ever. Resources to max out a 5 star is too much to waste on simply "enjoyment"

No you should try the champ first and then make a decision. Not by looking into a tier list.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★

Ronin is also pretty good.
    Opinions on him vary. I love his slightly higher learning curve. And what he can do. Even in end game content. Also, his utility comes in surprisingly handy. I prefer him to Fury. But I’m hitting legal dementia age. :-)
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★

I dunno. If you want to experience enjoyment from a game, I don’t think that’s a terrible argument for ranking a champ. Or for playing the game. The other way around seems sadder to me.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

You’re my new best friend. I’m very jealous.

For fun, I have Ronin, Dragon Man, and Platpool.(They’re all good but I initially ranked them for fun.)
    Lovejoy72 said:

I can’t tell if this is trolling. And if it is trolling, is “god tier” or “beyond god tier” trolling?
    I see what you did there 😂
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I originally ranked up Man-Thing because I loved playing with him.

Now I use him for so much. He’s pretty decent at a ton of stuff.

I ranked Sinister to R5. Hes a questing machine if used correctly.

R5 OG Black Widow. Shuts down so much in AW.

I want to R5 my Ronin, but I’m currently wanting iHulk because he’s so much fun (I have a 4*). He’s not that useful yet but who knows. Same sentiment with Man-Thing.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Ranked up Winter Soldier (Not to rank 5) because I have a five star Killmonger for the synergy. I use WS in Rol, and his combo ramp up is very satisfying. I don't regret ranking him up. I'm hoping I can get Star Lord or G2099 soon.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yep, I have a very rank ups like that. Ronin, Mister Fantastic, Ant-Man, and a few more.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Don't know if this counts since he's a great champ, but I had better options. He's super fun though and he's putting in some work already. May bring him into Abyss on my initial clear since I don't have Nick for IW.
  • CrasyduckCrasyduck Posts: 143 ★★
    I am F2P
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    No but I r3 a 5* Civil Warrior over Warlock because I enjoy him
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Haven’t had the pleasure.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Most of my rank ups are because I enjoy playing that champ, the only champ that I have at r5 that I don’t enjoy is ghost.