**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iceman vs X-23 damage comparison vs ROL WS

Comments

• Options
    AakashAakash Posts: 340
    My first mcoc related YouTube video ☝
  • Options
    Feedback would be appreciated :blush:
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    you gotta detonate the frostbites. many times you had like many stacked but then you didnt heavy when you parried.
  • Options
    gohard123 wrote: »
    you gotta detonate the frostbites. many times you had like many stacked but then you didnt heavy when you parried.

Thanks and yeah I should have done that. Good tip!
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    You didn't use special attacks with X23 either. Those special attacks make a LOT of difference. If you're doing damage comparison, special attacks are a must
  • Options
    Wang_MasterWang_Master Posts: 67
    Iceman is actually great to bring in for Scarlet Witch .She will poison the hell out of you when you fight her .I used X23 to complete ROL pretty easily .Although the fights are long .Her regeneration is a awesome thing . And her bleed does more damage overall than Iceman can keep up with .That plus you didn't use her special attacks during your fight .
  • Options
    nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    You don't have to detonate frostbites, they automatically do that. You can heavy if you want to detonate them prematurely.
  • Options
    Til0rTil0r Posts: 14
    neb wrote: »
    You don't have to detonate frostbites, they automatically do that. You can heavy if you want to detonate them prematurely.

If detonated by a hvy the bites do their basedmg+extradmg. If you let them run down they just do their basedmg
  • Options
    nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Does wasting a combo opener on using a heavy for a few extra hundred damage per stack outweigh doing another combo? I'm seriously asking.
  • Options
    Does wasting a combo opener on using a heavy for a few extra hundred damage per stack outweigh doing another combo? I'm seriously asking.

Nope but it would reduce the total number of hits Iceman took in the video.

• Options

That's a question a video might answer.