**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I got shafted

Kabam,

A while back I purchased the premium level rewards. Well, today I finally reached level 60 and I didn't receive a 5-star hero crystal. Why is it that I spent 20 or 30 dollars for a crystal I didn't even receive? Kabam I need you to give me my 5-star hero crystal.

Comments

• Kabam,

A while back I purchased the premium level rewards. Well, today I finally reached level 60 and I didn't receive a 5-star hero crystal. Why is it that I spent 20 or 30 dollars for a crystal I didn't even receive? Kabam I need you to give me my 5-star hero crystal.

@Landon5216 as stated above, try shutting down the app and restarting it. If for some reason it doesn't show up in the next few hours, send in a Support Ticket as they cannot do much about this here. Tap the 'Gear Icon' in the top left corner of the home screen in game. Then tap the green 'Support' button. Find the appropriate fields and send it in.
  • Why is it when I open area fighting Crystal's..Sometimes I do not receive my tickets I've been awarded..just got ripped off for 45 tickets? Can I be reimbursed these tickets I've lost out on? This happens a lot..please fix this glitch
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Madchild5 said:

Why is it when I open area fighting Crystal's..Sometimes I do not receive my tickets I've been awarded..just got ripped off for 45 tickets? Can I be reimbursed these tickets I've lost out on? This happens a lot..please fix this glitch

They are not guaranteed. There is a chance to award units, but there's a chance they won't