**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2.6 Help

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
Hey all! Im i need some help with some team Building I just finished 6.2.5 mordo and now I’m on 6.2.6 here’s my roster

I’m already planning on bringing BWCV and Gulk for mainly the Magik but who else should I bring? Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Rouge should probably work for the champion
  • Options

Rouge should probably work for the champion

Oh?
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Captain Marvel, Nick Fury and Warlock. You'll need Warlock for the Iceman, Nick Fury should be good for the Void and Cap Marvel is a good general lane cleaner, plus she might be able to get in some good damage on the Champion. Plus BWCV and Gulk as you mentioned
  • Options
    Meebleton said:

Captain Marvel, Nick Fury and Warlock. You'll need Warlock for the Iceman, Nick Fury should be good for the Void and Cap Marvel is a good general lane cleaner, plus she might be able to get in some good damage on the Champion. Plus BWCV and Gulk as you mentioned

Thanks I was figuring that warlock would be good for the iceman just wanted reassurance
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Hrm idk I just did the quest a few hours ago, but I had Sym Kali and CAIW. If you can do it with BWCV then you should be fine. Just practice dexing the champion duel beforehand.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Hey all! Im i need some help with some team Building I just finished 6.2.5 mordo and now I’m on 6.2.6 here’s my roster

I’m already planning on bringing BWCV and Gulk for mainly the Magik but who else should I bring? Any help would be appreciated

How is the pi of your champs so low? You are 1 level ahead of me but still my r4s and r3s have a greater pi than yours.
  • Options

How is the pi of your champs so low? You are 1 level ahead of me but still my r4s and r3s have a greater pi than yours.
    Probably because my mastery set up is different to yours
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    My advice would be to turn 180° and leg it
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

I don't run suicides. Do you run suicides?
  • Options

I don't run suicides. Do you run suicides?
    Nope I don’t run suicides if I did I would have much higher PI
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited November 2020

Gonna cost you a lot of money, I’d wait. You need a nullify champ.

This.

His unstoppable is what makes him a pain. Need consistent nullify or slow debuff to keep that under control. Even though he's been nerfed, you'll still take chip damage with unstoppable active and with no way to tame it, you have very little opportunity to attack into him without getting smacked back. BWCV can do it, but not as consistently as Doom or SymSupreme or a guaranteed slow debuff champ.

If you can get it done, awesome, but it's harder than it looks if you don't have the right (consistent) unstoppable counter.