**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Its been 2 years i have not played mcoc

What should i do

Its been 2 years i have not played mcoc 36 votes

Start playing again
50%
Furious_Fighter1Saransh245RookiieQacobBen550pPancake_FaceFiiNCHSpideyFunkoAndyball270Black_SwanGiuliameijodishika123_T0mb0_CrcrcrcAlphaStark20DarkKnight646Negative_100Gardener 18 votes
Don't come back
50%
Bazingop01arisScopeotoe987TitoBandito187Frivolousz21Colonaut123MeebletonKill_GreyEtjamaThicco_ModePratham02MauledSoyheyor123GrumpyHilbert_unbeatable2TheBair123Thebombsquad1Cashier 18 votes

Comments

• Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Don't come back
    It's a never ending cycle, be free young one.
  • Don't come back
    Run while you can.

In all honesty the game is in a pretty good state, Act 6 has been fixed and there’s been a huge amount of champions buffed since you last played.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Start playing again
    For the sake of diversity - I’ll be the positive person who says come back, you’ll have fun
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Don't come back
    Seriously, if you haven't missed it for 2 years, stay away. The basics of the game are great. However, the RNG and repetition is still a bummer and many of the same bugs and issues are still there. The game is addicting - you're free of it already, stay away if you can!

Remember there is no end game here, it's just slog to get the best champs ranked up so you can take on new content that gets added to keep extending the games longevity - you're never going to see the end credits or be completely satisfied with your roster as it is since you'll always need new counters for the evolving champs and nodes. Everything in between is repetition to get what you need for rank ups.

I think when you get to a certain point, it's hard to let go because you realize how much time (and possibly $) has been invested, but when you really think about it... for what - what's the end goal other than immediate gratification for playing the game and feeling good about the occasional new champ or rank up. Man, I wish I could take my own advice.
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Don't come back
    Get out of here before Kabam takes your soul and you're bound to MCOC until the end of time
  • CashierCashier Posts: 68
    Don't come back
    Run while you can. People with addictive personalities or a gambling addiction can get destroyed by this game (not saying that’s you). It feasts on people with low impulse control. It’s evil. But oh so addicting. After a while you feel you can’t stop cause all that time and possibly $ would be wasted. That’s why people who hate it still play. Be strong enough to walk away.