**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner sigil

It’s time for Kabam to ramp up summoner sigil store and the 7 day event. For the first time since introduction, I decided not to renew the sigil and I see a lot of other people are on the same boat. It is not beneficial for end game players. The rewards are outdated. it’s time to ramp up the rewards.

Comments

• Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Add some thorne braker specials too like cct5 shards 6 stones n 6 shards
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

I'm not promising anything! But, if we want to talk about upgrades, it helps to know what you're thinking would be a good upgrade.

I'm only buying the Sigil this time for these reasons:

The 1k 4* shards for ISO if I get a dupe

The 2 pcs. of T1 Alpha per week

Cheaper 5* Featured since I've been hunting for Quake.
    (If it's possible, make the cooldown 7 days even if the price goes up by 500 or so. This is the main reason why I'm still subscribing but might not continue after this featured crystal's run. I can't justify the $10 just for this alone.)

Test of the Cavalier/UC/etc
    (Good but really outdated... could have been better. Minus the shards, you'll get better rewards in a week with the new awesome 22-hr Solo Event. A buff is due.)

The Sigil is fine when you're going for Uncollected but once you're Cavalier or above, you're most likely after the Featured and the few rankup materials that becomes a little rare when you're Cav like T1A. Update the Black ISO Market, the Test of the Cavalier/UC/etc, and lower the cooldown of the Featured. That will make it worth the subscription.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    My wish list....

-Make the sigil rewards tier based... an UC player should not be getting PHC shards. The 5* shards are nice and all, but either make them the same for all 5 milestones, or replace the PHC shards with t2a fragments.
    - the black market store is great. The only thing I would like to see is more catalysts available. It would be nice to be able to form a half of t2a and half a tier 5 basic every week. I am currently UC, so I’m not sure what the Cav store looks like... forgive me if it is the above.
    - maybe add some more revives or health potions to the 7 day event or in the store. These items are kind of rare.

I do believe more people would buy the sigil if they felt a value. For me, mine expires in 2 days. For the first time in 8 months, I won’t be renewing it. I’m at the point where the stuff I get from it isn’t worth the money. $10 is not a lot, but I just don’t see the point for what really boils down to 100,00 gold from the gold event, and 600 5* shards from the milestones. If I was able to get a couple tier 2 alphas, and a tier 5 basic a month from it, I would be all over the offer. It also would not be game breaking.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    @Rookiie I just refreshed the page after I finished typing and we pretty much share some of the same points lol.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

Rookiie said:

I'm not promising anything! But, if we want to talk about upgrades, it helps to know what you're thinking would be a good upgrade.

We know you're not promising anything. But the fact that you're here listening to your community is more than enough.
    Here's what I would recommend:

1) Trade in a 6-star feature crystal for 11k 6-star shards (1x per month).
    2) Trade in 2k 5* shards for 1k 6* shards (3x per month).
    3) Trade in 3 T4BC for 4.5k T5BC (1x per month).
    4) Trade in 3 T4CC crystals for 10% T5CC crystal (1x per month).
    In what world would I buy a 15k 6* crystal only to trade it in for 11k shards and lose 4k?

Also, currently you can sell T4B for 900 T5B. In what other world would 3 T4CC equal 4.5k T5CC? That's double the current sell rate.
    My bad. My bad. It was meant to say trade in 11k 6-star shards for a featured 6-star crystal. Thanks for catching it.

Edit: to your second point: that's why it's called a Black ISO-store ;)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I personally wouldn't suggest anything too large. Perhaps a small amount of T5B Frags and some 6* Shards. Within reason.

@Rookiie I just refreshed the page after I finished typing and we pretty much share some of the same points lol.

What can I say .. great minds think alike ;)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    We also have to remember it's only 10 bucks a month. (14 here in Canada)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

We know you're not promising anything. But the fact that you're here listening to your community is more than enough.

In what world would I buy a 15k 6* crystal only to trade it in for 11k shards and lose 4k?

Also, currently you can sell T4B for 900 T5B. In what other world would 3 T4CC equal 4.5k T5CC? That's double the current sell rate.
    My bad. My bad. It was meant to say trade in 11k 6-star shards for a featured 6-star crystal. Thanks for catching it.

I get that but it's still a fairly rare resources. I feel if they did it, it would be 5 T4CC either cat or crystals.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I would like to see these:
    2 t4B for 1 t4cc selector (max 3 per cycle)
    5K 5 star shards for 500 6 star shards (max 2 per cycle)
    Discounted featured cavs (5 for 1K units)
    Sig stone trade in (5 four star sig stones for 1 five star sig stone of the matching class, five per cycle)
    A Trial of Thronebreaker that awards 1 6 star sig stone crystal and 200 six star shards a week alongside the existing Cav Rewards.

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

I get that but it's still a fairly rare resources. I feel if they did it, it would be 5 T4CC either cat or crystals.
    That's actually a more fair ask.
  • Bossmode12Bossmode12 Posts: 105
    Only reason i do sigil is for the expanded inventory and the 5* featured. The rest of it is useless. I’d like to see the inventory expanded more. I have items expire every day.