**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let's settle this once and for all*- who's the best between these two champs?

*we all know that there's gonna be a billion other threads about this, but I wanted to add a dramatic effect to the title

Let's settle this once and for all*- who's the best between these two champs? 134 votes

Stark Enhanced Spider-Man
30%
Haji_SaabbloodyCaingrud9eAb_SamadOsfan8DannyB01blurblotheartbreakid_22charmkevverWozzy101Ben550pmgj0630Leathersmw2017dangarang122Bender_Bub2019TheTalentsGinjabredMonstaThoye3BarricadePrimeSteel_Ball_Run 41 votes
Stealth Suit Spider-Man
69%
SnakeEyes69DrZolaMagicBentonheruheru511FallencircusTerraAlex13369nameplasJBC89DragonMCOCFaisaljavedTarun46KerneasAlbi⁴7²00⁴ElhadjeeUnidentifiedCreatureLmao10or_StrongRaichu626TheLegend27 93 votes

Comments

• avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    so sad to see sparky outdated,he used to be a god before,but I think both are equal
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I think they're about the same. I have to choose sparky (I might be a bit bias). He is basically a human safety net
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    Sparky and his evade when the opponent fired a special is a godsend. His so attacks are quite useful as well
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I can’t choice because I love both
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    But if I have to I’d choice stealthy
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Jestress said:

Monke said:

Starky, power drain, auto evade, shock and the best utility of all... BIG YELLOW NUMBERS!!!

I still will never understand how shock is a utility, but ok
    Kang in V3 says hello
    I’ve tried to bring Kang down with my sparky for like 10 min, and it’s a legitimate pain. It can be done, but the AI has to be very cooperative from my experience. G2099 and Hyperion worked much better
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Idk @Stark154667 I might just be trash ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Stealth Suit Spider-Man
    Monke said:

Jestress said:

Monke said:

Starky, power drain, auto evade, shock and the best utility of all... BIG YELLOW NUMBERS!!!

Kang in V3 says hello
    I’m not sure how many times you’ll be seeing Selective Transmission, but yeah, he does work well
    Lol, what?
    Stealth Suit Spider-Man
    Monke said:

Kill_Grey said:

Monke said:

Jestress said:

Monke said:

Kang in V3 says hello
    I’m not sure how many times you’ll be seeing Selective Transmission, but yeah, he does work well
    Lol, what?
    Lol, what?
    Read that comment carefully.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Stealth Suit Spider-Man
    Monke said:

Jestress said:

Monke said:

Kang in V3 says hello
    I’m not sure how many times you’ll be seeing Selective Transmission across all content, but yeah, he does work well for that node
    Lol it's Selective Timestream, not Transmission.
    Stealth Suit Spider-Man

Monke said:

Jestress said:

Monke said:

Kang in V3 says hello
    I’m not sure how many times you’ll be seeing Selective Transmission across all content, but yeah, he does work well for that node
    Lol it's Selective Timestream, not Transmission.
    Exactly what I've been trying to point out to the dude 😂
  • KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    The tech champ having the red bar and the skill champ having the blue bar is really throwing me off when reading these replies