**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

G hulk vs She-Hulk

Thoye3Thoye3 Posts: 96
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips

I recently did a completion for Variant 4 and received a rank 3 to 4 science gem. I am debating between Glad Hulk and She-Hulk right now. I also have 3 science awakening gems so I was planing to awaken whoever I take to rank 4 and save th other 2. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

G hulk vs She-Hulk 74 votes

She-Hulk
89%
Lightburn22rishisaiSpeedbumpTerraMagrailothosMqc19JBC8916wegnerkDuke_SilverThesurvivlistReferenceTheHoodedDormammuUnidentifiedCreatureLmaomort_07MoosetiptronicThe_Blue_JaguarRaichu626FluffyPigMonsterThatOneMasterGamer 66 votes
Glad Hulk
10%
Moot4LifeRisenfromhellGarrettNŘïdđhįmBRUUUUHSazedGarbageatthisgameMarshMarlo 8 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    She-Hulk
    She hulk doesn’t need the dupe and honestly Gulk doesn’t either. I’d wait. You may dupe one or two of them naturally.
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    She-Hulk
    She Hulk more fun
  • Thoye3Thoye3 Posts: 96
    She-Hulk
    Is there any reason to awaken? I have 3 science gems and it seems like her awakened ability is half way decent.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    She-Hulk
    Not even close
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    She-Hulk
    Thoye3 said:

Is there any reason to awaken? I have 3 science gems and it seems like her awakened ability is half way decent.

She gets some nice benefits, attack boosts vs some classes and vs science she has a very reliable chance to shrug debuffs. Good for voids etc. It’s not a game changer but I use it quite frequently.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    She-Hulk
    she hulk!she hulk!she hulk!
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    She-Hulk
    Thoye3 said:

yes,its good as it provides specific utility with different classes,as shrugg off debuff(science),increased attacks against any buff(cosmic),aar reduction while SPs (mutants),etc
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    She-Hulk
    She Hulk is much better, but I wouldn't say no to ranking up Gladiator Hulk. His utility can be really useful...
    She-Hulk
    How many sigs do you need for she-hulk??
    Would 40 be enough
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    She-Hulk
    Thoye3 said:

How many sigs do you need for she-hulk??
    Would 40 be enough

Check out auntm.ai to get an idea of whether or not you want to awaken her or use sig stones.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 ★★★★★
    She hulk needs a lot of skill
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    She-Hulk
    Thoye3 said:

It's halfway decent. Particularly against Mystic/Science/Cosmic opponents. Less so against Mutants/Tech and no effect against Skill.

My She-Hulk is at 5/65. She's great - great damage, amazingly useful Slow debuff, Petrify and Stun.

If I was in possession of three Science gems like you, I'd probably have Awakened her, since she's a favourite of mine and I've loads of Sig stones. But if I only had one AG, I wouldn't bother, as it's not that good.

On the other hand, she is in the current Featured 5*; so I've been buying that, and was lucky enough to Dupe her recently.

You might want to consider where you're going to put your Sig stones, too. Void's Sig is more valuable than hers...
    She-Hulk
    Good call. I'll wait to see what I get out of the featured 5 star before awakening her. Thanks everyone for the advice!