**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where should I spend my units?

JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I've been told by many people to upgrade my masteries. I have saved up a bunch of units, and I could start upgrading my masteries. The problem is, Cyber Weekend is right around. the corner, and I think I should save my units for that. What do you think? Should I save my units for cyber weekend, or spend on masteries.

Where should I spend my units? 33 votes

Work on Masteries
45%
SpeedbumpUnidentifiedCreatureMoosetiptronicCiciliatoKill_GreyThicco_ModeBerjibsMauledVendemiaireAdokYodabolt21[Deleted User]CheesePizzaRedHavocGamer49avenge_123 15 votes
Save for Cyber Weekend
54%
BluDragonSarvanga1_YawYeetKrishna24LeoZedMaxLeeChikelPrakhar_82Xguard77ZelosMystFaseehudyedagainTrashPanda12Crcrcrcaroseinbloom39HSS75RaviDaviWild_Meat84 18 votes

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Work on Masteries
    what progression level are you? masteries will help you forever, but the cm deals might not be that huge in the long run if you aren't cav or even uc
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

what progression level are you? masteries will help you forever, but the cm deals might not be that huge in the long run if you aren't cav or even uc

I'm UC
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Work on Masteries
    How much units will you spend? Will you go for the cash deals?

If you're UC, better go for masteries and then go Cav with the remaining units.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Work on Masteries
    they will help u everytime
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Work on Masteries
    Masteries help out everywhere and all the time, the deals can wait.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Save for Cyber Weekend
    I would say wait until Cyber Monday. If the deals won't help you much definitely put them into masteries. You can always use the units on masteries after you see the deals
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Save for Cyber Weekend
    It depends on how many units you saved or plan to save if around 15k then go with cyber weekend else use it on masteries. You get great resources when you purchase the entire 15K unit deals. 1K & 4K deals are ok nothing too great, especially at the UC level.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Legends use units on Premium Hero Crystals
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Don't forget about getting Stony cores from classic variants. Those are easy and you get free units too. I put my champs on autofight while I do other stuff.

I would wait a bit. The mastery cores aren't going anywhere but cyber weekend is limited time. If the deals don't appeal then go mastery.
  • Work on Masteries
    It depends what state your masteries are in IMO. If you don’t have despair I’d start there but if you have despair the rest of the carb core masteries are comparative luxuries. It depends whether you’re Uc/Cav. I’m assuming you’re UC at best so might not even be worth picking the UC offers
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’d personally go for the masteries but depends on how many units you have saved