**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I would like to become a guardian

Hey @Kabam Lyra ! I would like to be a guardian! My ingame acc is Timmytdt. I would like to be a guardian. Now being a player of MCOC for almost 2 and a half years I have some experience In game (tho not a pro). You guys are just like us so you have your own life to live too and not constantly being after our whims. So I would like to be a guardian and share the burden (or honour). I have already posted a discussion in which I’ve explained each champ in the champion choice vote so that people can know whom they vote for. Hope you consider me a good candidate! Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Your forum account is not 3 months old yet. You're not eligible.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/144402/introducing-community-guardians
  • Options
    TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Hmmm..
  • Options
    You do have a point cause my forum account was only like two months ago
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    If you did want to apply to be a guardian, you would have to PM Kabam Lyra, but I think they closed applications a while ago. If they're opening it up, they'll let us know. But yeah, like other people said, the title means nothing.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    What's the use of a title just help people and have fun man
  • Options
    If you wanna apply, PM Kabam Lyra and shoot your shot. But yeah I think you at least have to have a 3 month old account.
  • Options
    Define PM
  • Options
    Like the one I did above or something else?
  • Options
    Timmytdt said:

Define PM

Click on her profile and press send a message, I belive someone posted the link with the application requirements above.