**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I would like to become a guardian

Hey @Kabam Lyra ! I would like to be a guardian! My ingame acc is Timmytdt. I would like to be a guardian. Now being a player of MCOC for almost 2 and a half years I have some experience In game (tho not a pro). You guys are just like us so you have your own life to live too and not constantly being after our whims. So I would like to be a guardian and share the burden (or honour). I have already posted a discussion in which I’ve explained each champ in the champion choice vote so that people can know whom they vote for. Hope you consider me a good candidate! Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Your forum account is not 3 months old yet. You're not eligible.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/144402/introducing-community-guardians
  • Options
    TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Hmmm..
  • Options
    You do have a point cause my forum account was only like two months ago
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    If you did want to apply to be a guardian, you would have to PM Kabam Lyra, but I think they closed applications a while ago. If they're opening it up, they'll let us know. But yeah, like other people said, the title means nothing.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    What's the use of a title just help people and have fun man
  • Options
    If you wanna apply, PM Kabam Lyra and shoot your shot. But yeah I think you at least have to have a 3 month old account.
  • Options
    Define PM
  • Options
    Like the one I did above or something else?
  • Options
    Timmytdt said:

Define PM

Click on her profile and press send a message, I belive someone posted the link with the application requirements above.