**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cyber weekend deals

When do the cyber weekend deals begin and what will the cavalier rewards look like?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Either the 27 or 30 if it weeks deal probably 27 to 30.
  • Options
    RhyuRhyu Posts: 127
    so it run for 3 days or what?
  • Options
    ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★

When do the cyber weekend deals begin and what will the cavalier rewards look like?

Sigh... another day, another silly cyber weekend thread.
    Why not try using google to find out when cyber weekend is? Or youtube to find out what the previous deals were from July 4th weekend?

Its not that hard to use your own initiative...
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Last year the deals started on Black Friday at normal release times of deals. The BF deals went until Monday and then swapped over to Cyber Monday deals. Plenty of Youtube videos on the deals to look up.

It's always recommended to search the forums before posting topics like this. It's a very popular topic.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

Last year the deals started on Black Friday at normal release times of deals. The BF deals went until Monday and then swapped over to Cyber Monday deals. Plenty of Youtube videos on the deals to look up.

It's always recommended to search the forums before posting topics like this. It's a very popular topic.

I’m pretty sure there’s wasn’t anything one Monday last year ther decies to do a whole week Mabye the unit offer was one Monday can’t remember 100 so I’m might be totally of
  • Options
    Gamer said:

I’m pretty sure there’s wasn’t anything one Monday last year ther decies to do a whole week Mabye the unit offer was one Monday can’t remember 100 so I’m might be totally of
    https://youtu.be/-YAb65XlvkU
    I think you're right. Though I thought a unit offer popped up on Monday too.
  • Options
    I think that at one time, and maybe for literally one time, there was a Black Friday offer and then a Cyber Monday offer, but for the last few years it has been just a Cyber Weekend offer that encompasses the entire Friday through Monday weekend.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    DNA3000 said:

I think that at one time, and maybe for literally one time, there was a Black Friday offer and then a Cyber Monday offer, but for the last few years it has been just a Cyber Weekend offer that encompasses the entire Friday through Monday weekend.

Something like that. I believe last year was the first year where it spanned 4 days like Doubledelta said.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    So What you are saying is that my bday is a Cyber weekend bday :(