**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sprint / T-Mobile Issues

1235»

Comments

• Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi folks! We apologise for the delay in getting updates to this. As mentioned before, the solution to this issue is proving to be very complicated thus it is taking our team a longer time to figure out. Please know that our team has identified potential resolves to this issue but are still testing its validity and safety. We apologise once again for the delay and will endeavour to provide a more promising update when we have it.
  • JslapJslap Posts: 67
    Menkent said:

Jslap said:

I have the same problems as you guys since I have t-mobile. I have a galaxy s9 and its about time to upgrade. But after re reading some of these posts, it seems I may be even worse off upgrading to an s21. Does that seem accurate? The s21 can't connect to 3g? Or would i need a vpn?

If you read back through the thread you'll find a post with some network settings you can change to be able to log in. I use an s20FE and am able to get on ok, having done that. It's still absurd that they won't reply to this thread to even lie and say they're working on it. That's when you know you're dirt - when it isn't worth their time to pretend like they care.
    Awesome thank you.
  • 11993451199345 Posts: 365 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks! We apologise for the delay in getting updates to this. As mentioned before, the solution to this issue is proving to be very complicated thus it is taking our team a longer time to figure out. Please know that our team has identified potential resolves to this issue but are still testing its validity and safety. We apologise once again for the delay and will endeavour to provide a more promising update when we have it.

Much appreciated!
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Connection seems worse since the update this week. Just me?