**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dormammu Opinion

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
Every day I will make a new opinion thread based off of mediocre champions to see your opinions on them. And because I dont want to get more dislikes by talking bout taskmaster so Opinion on Dormammu

Dormammu Opinion 60 votes

0%
☆☆
11%
Ab_SamadTheHoodedDormammuKDSuperFlash10Ctfz35LeoZedKeniutekWill3808 7 votes
☆☆☆
50%
World EaterSpeedbumpThatGuyYouSaw235Hammerbro_64BrokenRaichu626WRIRDenzel116X_Factor_AgentIron_Patriot_is_litLeathersmw2017Thicco_ModeTripleBTSR6225IronGladiator22Charlie21540FaseehSkyLord7000Blackout3Point0HagureMeijin 30 votes
☆☆☆☆
28%
BadroseLilMaddogHTMoot4LifeCyborgNinja135Colonaut123AleorQacobFuskieBawa69SuperiorSymbioteBlack_SwanSavagecentennialanaLysis_DarkKnight646GardenerKRoNX1 17 votes
☆☆☆☆☆
10%
MegaSkater67PikisMoosetiptronicKablThebombsquad1[Deleted User] 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    ☆☆☆☆
    Don't know alot about dormamu but heard he can be good in certain situations. I would rate him 3*-4*
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    I'm not going to vote because I've never played Dormammu yet.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    he’s got excellent power control/utility, but no damage.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    ☆☆☆☆
    Honestly if you put aside his low damage, he covers so many areas of the game that it almost makes up for his pillow hands. Almost
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    ☆☆☆☆
    he can have some decent damage if you use the soul things on his heavy attack, also has some good synergies
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    ☆☆☆☆☆

he’s got excellent power control/utility, but no damage.

His damage isn’t the best but if you play him right and get enough heavy attacks in it’s really not that bad. You get a free heavy attack after a SP2 and can even chain into a 5 hit combo directly from that as well. It’s a really useful trick to keep playing aggressively without needing to parry. His power control is almost unmatched, add in the double immunity, massive nullify potential and healing ability and you have a really solid champion. I posted a guide that I wrote a while back the other day, I’ll leave the link below if anyone is interested in what he can do:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1519408#Comment_1519408
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    ☆☆☆
    I’d rank him higher if he hit harder and didn’t have a clunky feeling moveset.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    ☆☆☆
    He’s not BAD, he just can’t put up any sort of respectable numbers.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    ☆☆☆
    Is that with or without a whole synergy team on power shield?
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    ☆☆☆☆
    I think he is underrated. He needs an update on his basic attributes (increase attack rating, critical rating, etc.) and have his power drain become a power steal with standard power burn and maybe add to his sig a way to decrease the potency and/or duration of buffs. Oh, and INCINERATE IMMUNITY. That's pretty much all. He has a solid kit, solid utility, some sustainability (although a hindrance to his SP2 cycle), he's well-balanced overall.
  • Options
    centennialcentennial Posts: 77
    ☆☆☆☆
    3 star champ, plus 1 star for being a good defender
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    ☆☆
    Really nice utility! But his damage is so bad...
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    ☆☆☆
    I have him as a 6*, idk why people are saying his damage is so bad when in reality it's decent (but not too impressive). His utility is nice, easy power drain, easy nullify and good defensive utility when awakened. The soulbond is the centerpiece of his damage but that relies on him landing two successful heavies but the scaling should go smoothly considering that you use his utilities.

His damage is decent but only if you can land two heavy attacks each time, so if you can't parry then you rely on heavy countering which isn't too hard in most cases but honestly Dormammu can have better.