**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just got a 6* cmm and was wondering should I use my 4* NF with her?

SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Just got a 6* cmm and was wondering should I use my 4* NF with her? 39 votes

Yes
84%
GamerMagrailothosHammerbro_64KoiBoy18doctorbMattstafariEtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litdynastyhowlThicco_ModeBonzodavidMauledIronGladiator22Soar2878Black_SwanJueVioleGraceAbhro12_3SaltE_Wenis69Thanks_D19TheBair123 33 votes
No, wait for a 5* NF
15%
JadedLmaoClynevaPancake_Facearoseinbloom39Cowabunga 6 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Yes
    You can still use the 4* for the synergy.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    considering your roster, you are about to head into act 6 where you cant even use 4*
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I've used my 3* with her extremely often. Until I just pulled the 5* that is.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    No, wait for a 5* NF
    No, get use to her without NF. She’s still very useful in a lot of content without NF. I only recently got 5* NF And cmm helped with exploration of act 6. Even without NF.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yes
    it depends what you mean with your question. on your main questing team? probably not, but like jaded said, she's excellent without him. but if you run aw and aq, taking nick to r5 could be a good idea so you can put him with her in aq and free up someone else or put him on defense
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

I've used my 3* with her extremely often. Until I just pulled the 5* that is.

Me too, lol
  • Options
    Moot4Life said:

considering your roster, you are about to head into act 6 where you cant even use 4*

I’m only on 5.3.1
  • Options

it depends what you mean with your question. on your main questing team? probably not, but like jaded said, she's excellent without him. but if you run aw and aq, taking nick to r5 could be a good idea so you can put him with her in aq and free up someone else or put him on defense

Yea I should’ve been more specific but yea I’m talking about my main questing team.
  • Options

Moot4Life said:

I’m only on 5.3.1
    better finish Act 5 m8. Having that many r4 5*s will make it insanely easy
    You think I got enough good champs for that? Was gonna wait a little longer.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Yes
    100%. I use a 5/65 CMM with a 5/50 NF and Quake for synergies and plus, the most OP champ in the game
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited November 2020
    Yes
    For Act 6 you’ll have to suck it up, she’s still very good on her own, you’re just going to have to deal with more build up each fight.

Outside of Act 6 nothing wrong with a 4* NF. I used to do Map 6 with the 4* and he’s still good enough to handle a fight or 2 as a 4*. I used him with her in T2 AW for about 3-4 seasons until I pulled the 5*. I did do a NC mini boss with him too - the leader still doesn’t know about that one thankfully 😅
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yes

Yea I should’ve been more specific but yea I’m talking about my main questing team.
    I probably wouldn't then. I think it's a great synergy and he's a great champ, but I'd rather have those top 5*
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yes

Moot4Life said:

I’m only on 5.3.1
    better finish Act 5 m8. Having that many r4 5*s will make it insanely easy
    You think I got enough good champs for that? Was gonna wait a little longer.
    You can steamroll the rest of A5 with that roster (at least completion)
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I can’t really answer the question because it depends on what content you’re doing and if you have an extra spot. I will say that you should be using her even if you don’t have fury on the team. So where it’s convenient, bring him but don’t stress about taking him everywhere.