**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally made it?

Finally became cavalier! I was so happy. And I opened my 6* star and was immediately disappointed

Then bought a cav crystal and I was happy again.

Comments

• Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Congrats :)
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Congrats!
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Congrats mate, nice GR from the cav!
  • Options
    JohnyBoyJohnyBoy Posts: 176 ★★

Congrats on making Cav!

Thank you very much
  • Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Congratz
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    congrats!
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Sasquatch and heimdall+hela synergy and that hulk prevents sp3s permanently
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Hulk is really fun.... He is not the worst champion from a 6 star crystal.... Congrats on getting Cav bro!
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Hulk really isn’t too bad of a pull. He can cheese Icarus in 6.2 and a few other bits and bobs throughout the contest. Not a top tier champ, but not the worst.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    also im pretty sure hulk is an option for sinister 6.2.6
  • Options
    Congrats on Cav, and as others have said, Hulk's not a bad pull. If you're going to survive in this game, you can't be hoping for "god tier" champs every pull. You need to be happy to get useful champs, and Hulk is a useful champ. Poison immune science champ that hits like a truck and has some interesting synergies.

*Most* of the champs I use every day are not top tier champs. They are useful in the content they are used in. Moving forward, that's what is going to matter most to you as you progress through Act 6 and onward.
  • Options
    SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited November 2020
    DNA3000 said:

Congrats on Cav, and as others have said, Hulk's not a bad pull. If you're going to survive in this game, you can't be hoping for "god tier" champs every pull. You need to be happy to get useful champs, and Hulk is a useful champ. Poison immune science champ that hits like a truck and has some interesting synergies.

*Most* of the champs I use every day are not top tier champs. They are useful in the content they are used in. Moving forward, that's what is going to matter most to you as you progress through Act 6 and onward.

Indeed. Tier lists are nice in the sense of guidance, but beyond that, they can do more harm than good. Many get this idea in their head that if they don't land one of the God Tier or Beyond God Tier champs, they ultimately have landed someone useless. More often than not, that's simply not the case.

Hulk is far from useless. He was my 1st 5* R4 and up until earlier this year, was a mainstay on my AQ squad. Helped me get through Variant 2 on my 1st pass. He's not crazy amazing, but certainly has his uses. Can Stun Lock with Power Reserve. Also gains a nice boost of Fury when he drops below 25% HP, and as previously mentioned, Poison Immune.

Nonetheless, congrats on getting Cavalier!!! Personally I'd be content with a 6* of the OG Mean Green Guy, even these days. Also, congrats on that 5* Ghost Rider. He to this day eludes me, lol. My Blade Trinity is incomplete as a result. Keep on the keeping on!!
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    With some synergies I used a 5* Hulk for the final 2 bosses in Variant 2.

Congrats on becoming cavalier 😎