**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Update 15.0.0 - Guillotine's Phantasm (L2) Not Working Correctly!

BrainyBrainy Posts: 31
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Guillotine has always been the best champ to defeat the ROL Wolverine as agreed by many others. I've completed the ROL and killed the Wolverine effortlessly using my 3* awakened Guillotine's L2 which reverses his Regeneration and kills him off.

Now with this current update (15.0.0), it has been impossible to kill the Wolverine. At first, I thought it was the Wolverine being overpowered or something, but I realized it was actually Guillotine being underpowered.

I timed the Wolverine's Regen till when he started regenerating about 10k+ with '3 Regen buffs' on, then I used my L2 immediately. The Phantasm kicked in and he started degenerating, and suddenly, his health stopped going down. And as a result of this, I couldn't get enough souls. On trying this, I managed to remove close to half of his total life, which is way more than 12% (6+6)... I was able to gain about 6 souls till Wolverine turned immortal. I used the SP2 while he has at least 2 Regen buffs, but dude won't degenerate...

I tried the second time and managed to get 2 souls and I used the L2 when he had 2 Regen buffs on and was gaining over 9k health per second. This time around instead of degenerating 9k, he was losing just about 500-600 health per second. This shows the Phantasm isn't working correctly...

Whenever you now use her L2, she does not reverse the opponent's regeneration completely. She only reverses a portion. That sounds crazy, but that's how she is now.

I also used her against champs like Ultron, Superior Iron Man, Iron Man, and confirmed the fault was actually from Guillotine.

Please, is anyone facing this problem too? Kabam needs to see this.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    With mastyer du u have If u hav despair and patryfiy Ore What it calls
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »

That is very difficult to read...
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★

Which masteries do you have. If you have despair or pacify or whatever it is called

It reduces healing so less heal reversal too
  • Options

Which masteries do you have. If you have despair or pacify or whatever it is called

It reduces healing so less heal reversal too

I have Despair lvl1, Petrify lvl 2. But these 2 don't even have any effect on his healing. It doesn't make any difference on the Wolverine. He gets over 10k at once.
  • Options
    So it's meant to reverse the same 10k health
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    Despiar hav Thah efect
  • Options
    Despiar hav Thah efect

Okay. I'll remove Despair now and see how it goes.

Let's confirm the possibility.
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Despair barely changes it at r1 don't waste your units bud smh.
  • Options
    Update:

Despair had NO effect!

I JUST FOUND OUT WHAT HAPPENED - THE BUG!

After using my SP2 on him, which consumed the last 2 souls I had at that moment, I was able to get another 2 souls from the health he lost. BUT GUESS WHAT, THE 2 SOULS 'VANISHED' IMMEDIATELY.

The 2 souls appeared and disappeared in 1 second. This is crazy. I mean when did Souls start disappearing in 1 second? 1 soul is supposed to fade off in 10 seconds.

Kabam needs to look into this.

I'm not a noob!
    I only removed the Despair and wasted my units to prove the problem wasn't related to Despair / Petrify.
  • Options
    Despair barely changes it at r1 don't waste your units bud smh.

Exactly
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Yo, @Kabam Miike any info on this? This will affect a lot of the player base who are trying to get rol done and people who use guillotine.
  • Options
    How I wish we could just pin this so the Kabam admins can see it.

I'm just gonna abandon the run. I've tried different fighting styles and fought like 20 times. Souls and their effects keep vanishing like Wolverine has some tenacity or he shrugs it off.

I give up!
  • Options
    Ive got guilly 5/50 at level 99 her soul counter doesnt work right in story mode or the hard quests but works in aq and aw??? i can get 17-20 souls collected in aq and aw no problem but when it come to story mode or some event quests her souls dont add up and ends up at 0 majority of the time. more souls she gets the better the health steal and better her sp2 is.

this has been a issue since before 15.0 update could we get something done about this before the next event quest please? i can post pics if needed

Maen, if this happens to a 5/50 Guillotine at lvl 99, then it's really a serious bug with the soul counter..
  • Options
    3i5de53tg55i.png

Just did the rol wolvie fight right now...(had to replenish some of my potions spent on 5.3) did not notice anything odd. I do have pacify maxed and 1 point in despair (theoretically not an ideal setup). MD 3/5 helped a ton, managed to pull 6-7 lvl2s in 1 fight.
  • Options
    Ive got guilly 5/50 at level 99 her soul counter doesnt work right in story mode or the hard quests but works in aq and aw??? i can get 17-20 souls collected in aq and aw no problem but when it come to story mode or some event quests her souls dont add up and ends up at 0 majority of the time. more souls she gets the better the health steal and better her sp2 is.

this has been a issue since before 15.0 update could we get something done about this before the next event quest please? i can post pics if needed

Maen, if this happens to a 5/50 Guillotine at lvl 99, then it's really a serious bug with the soul counter..
    3i5de53tg55i.png

Just did the rol wolvie fight right now...(had to replenish some of my potions spent on 5.3) did not notice anything odd. I do have pacify maxed and 1 point in despair (theoretically not an ideal setup). MD 3/5 helped a ton, managed to pull 6-7 lvl2s in 1 fight.

6-7 lvl2? Damn! That's a bit odd still. Taking note on the the number of seconds his Regen stays on and your MD, he should have died faster.
  • Options
    seemed fine to me, he sometimes didn't proc any regen during my phantasm on him but MD pushed me right back up to lvl2 before I drop below 2. The souls also proced fine, I ended the fight with 8.
  • Options
    seemed fine to me, he sometimes didn't proc any regen during my phantasm on him but MD pushed me right back up to lvl2 before I drop below 2. The souls also proced fine, I ended the fight with 8.

The last time I killed the Wolverine, he only took 2 L2s. He barely took the second though...
  • Options
    I always timed him to start and have at least 2 Regen before landing my SP2. I always got 2 or more souls ready to strike but brother Wolverine didn't die.

Can anyone else try pls
  • Options
    Also, I don't think this should be something hard at all if everything is as it should be.

He Regen, you reverse it. He loses more than 30% health, you get about 4 souls. He Regens again, you use your SP2 a again and get more souls.
  • Options
    Why do my souls keep vanishing after 1 second?
  • Options
    Just tested her in story content as well (vs 5.2.5, bane+arc overload 2), she works fine, I managed to put on the phantasms, they worked, and the soul build up was natural. Here’s the link to the vid of the fight (the new iOS screen recorder and YouTube don’t go well together):

https://youtu.be/HaUI4TogpUk
  • Options
    Good idea. I'll record mine vs that same Wolverine and upload
  • Options
    Just tested her in story content as well (vs 5.2.5, bane+arc overload 2), she works fine, I managed to put on the phantasms, they worked, and the soul build up was natural. Here’s the link to the vid of the fight (the new iOS screen recorder and YouTube don’t go well together):

https://youtu.be/HaUI4TogpUk

This is how a normal Phantasm should work. But mine isn't working this way.