**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How good is Guillotine 2099? Convince me.

SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So like the title suggests, how good is she? Where does she shine the most? What are her strengths and weaknesses? Does she need to be duped? How do I use her to her max potential? But most importantly, is she viable to get Cav and/or do a completion run in the Labyrinth with her?
Just about the only thing I know about her is that you have to end every fight with a sp3. That and she has bleed and poison immunity.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    She doesn’t need the dupe. Double Immunties, crazy ramp up potential, insane damage, potent regen, no crits, nice synergy with Sentinel, DH, Nebula.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I've been summoned! But it's 1am over here, and I need to sleep.
    I'll be back with a long essay by tomorrow (today basically)! 😃
  • Options
    Lmao said:

Sazed said:

So like the title suggests, how good is she? Where does she shine the most? What are her strengths and weaknesses? Does she need to be duped? How do I use her to her max potential? But most importantly, is she viable to get Cav and/or do a completion run in the Labyrinth with her?
    Just about the only thing I know about her is that you have to end every fight with a sp3. That and she has bleed and poison immunity.

She's definitely viable for act 6 and lol, however, I find myself using her less and less because of her ramp up. If you didn't start the combo with 100 hits, you'll have to hit 100 hits to get the big damage boost and that can be really annoying. That being said, I think she has a really good power drain special1, an okay heal block on her special two. If you're not cavalier yet she could do a lot for you.
    I am currently UC, and I am planning on doing a LoL run in late May/ Early June, and was wondering if maybe I should start hunting her
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

I've been summoned! But it's 1am over here, and I need to sleep.
    I'll be back with a long essay by tomorrow (today basically)! 😃
    OK thanks man! I'll be waiting...
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    You should be done sleeping by now, its been ten minutes smh.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★
    Second AQ God after Corvus. Time out correctly and she'll regen to almost 50% next fight. End one fight with special 3 and start next with 100 hit combo which makes that fight so easy. Immunities, power control, degen, she's awesome
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Better than Warlock

She's insane, I've used her for the hardest fights in the game
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★

Better than Warlock

Sweet I didn’t think she’d work in abyss. Did you one shot the collector??
  • Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Shes nothing less than amazing broham!
    Her design is so badazz too
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

Better than Warlock

I know she doesn't work for the abyss. Does Quake work for true strike? Does Ghost work for anti-miss? Does Colossus work vs Sym Supreme? All the answers are no. Obviously, some champs don't work for some things, but in my opinion, Guilly 2099 is better than Warlock overall.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Berjibs said:

Better than Warlock

I know she doesn't work for the abyss. Does Quake work for true strike? Does Ghost work for anti-miss? Does Colossus work vs Sym Supreme? All the answers are no. Obviously, some champs don't work for some things, but in my opinion, Guilly 2099 is better than Warlock overall.
    he/she was joking since you said you used her for the hardest fights in the game
  • Options

Better than Warlock

Warlock part is unnecessary m8, but her damage is quite insane

probably put cause of spideyfunko
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    How good is she?
    Good

I got her and almost immediately rank 5'ed her. Definitely a great champion (one of the best options for purely based on her abilities and not the fact that at the power level 6* R3 most decent champs would do well), immunities are super useful, pre-fight abilities are nice to have and definitely add some utility, does not crit, has access to great armor, crazy useful regen, and her damage IS LITERALLY INSANE (once you get past 100 hits is great, but if you start on 100 hit combo and then to 50-60 hits then big opponents will just melt away to nothing in no time)
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Warlock is better.

That wasn’t even asked
    but needed.
  • Options

Warlock is better.

That wasn’t even asked
    but needed.
    okay
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    the first fight with G2099 is painful,but if u manage to defeat the first fight,then she can clear the whole quest by herself,double immunity,she shines in long fights,good regen ,and one of the best armor in game,has lot of protections like miss,combo shield
  • Options
    her power control can counter Havok,heal reversal
  • Options

her power control can counter Havok,heal reversal

Her armor up buff counters havok
    but can't power burn destroy his charges?