**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena crystals

Did the units drop rate of arena crystals go down. Not getting units now as I used to get before from. Feel lije the drop rate decreased from last week.

Comments

• Options
    PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    Save up for the thronebreaker arena crystals when they release
  • Options

Did the units drop rate of arena crystals go down. Not getting units now as I used to get before from. Feel lije the drop rate decreased from last week.

Yes.. the drop rates of units from Arena Crystals usually decrease a little before July 4th and Cyber Monday..
    I have not seen such an effect in any past year. I don't have hard data from past years saved, but here's my unit drops from batches of 100 Uncollected arena crystals during 2020:

If anything, I got more units in the period just before July 4 and now approaching Cyber weekend. But I'm pretty sure that's random variation as well.

(why four batches on August 30? That was during gold boost week and I wanted to get a lot of data during that boost to see if gold drops changed substantially, as some conspiracy theories suggest they do. Result: not really.)
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    PeaRat said:

There are no Cavalier arena crystals, and Uncollected are really the same as regular as far as cost/drop rate for units. Why would there be throne breaker arena crystals?
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★

PeaRat said:

There are no Cavalier arena crystals, and Uncollected are really the same as regular as far as cost/drop rate for units. Why would there be throne breaker arena crystals?
    They announced there would be.