**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Throne breaker... Just do it.

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

zuffy said:

Texas_11 said:

zuffy said:

I r3 iceman for TB. Do I use him often? No but he has his utilities where he is useful. Do I think it was worth it for TB? Yes. I don’t play map 6, not even map 5. I am in tier 4 war but run only 1bg so we have been in gold 3 for the past few seasons. For me, those daily crystals add up on t5b, t2a, t4c, t4b, shards, etc. I could be waiting for ages hoping to dupe namor or omega red or waiting to form other t5c.

I’ll Also add in a signature 60 R3 omega red is cool, but not near as powerful as a signature 200 5/65 same goes for Namor. So I think you made the right call
    I have enough sig stones to take either one to sig 160 or so but just no luck duping them. I have 44 6* and several of them duped are bad champs. I was really hoping to r3 cmm, warlock, Claire but rng didn’t bless me with those t5c class after abyss.
    One path left and I’m going to finish it after cyber Monday. Rng is the name of the game.
    Nice. I will go for act 6 exploration instead of abyss exploration. I have 27k mutant and 22k tech t5c. Hoping for t5c selector from cyber Monday deals. Would absolutely love an r3 warlock.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

K00shMaan said:

What if your options are OG Guillotine and Juggernaut

If I were you, I would give my self 2 more crystal pills. If it’s not a mystic champ take up OG gully. She has some nice synergies . No she is not ideal. But if you take into consideration that you get about 7500 6* shards a month from EQ. You are probably forming a 6* crystal a month. This only means that you could of had 60 Daily crystals from thronebreaker if you are waiting 2 months.
    Would you genuinely take up OG Guilly for some non-gamechanging rewards? It isnt worth it my dude.
    They are game changing and genuinely, yes I would. When throne breaker deals come out I already have a list of who I will take up. I have attached my roster for reference

Skill: Elsa bloodstone, ronin , NT
    Cosmic : Venom, Vision AA,
    Mystic : Hood , gully
    Science : MR F wasp
    Tech : ghost , mysterio
    Mutant : cable. Gambit
    Give me that 6* g99! 🤤
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

K00shMaan said:

If I were you, I would give my self 2 more crystal pills. If it’s not a mystic champ take up OG gully. She has some nice synergies . No she is not ideal. But if you take into consideration that you get about 7500 6* shards a month from EQ. You are probably forming a 6* crystal a month. This only means that you could of had 60 Daily crystals from thronebreaker if you are waiting 2 months.
    Would you genuinely take up OG Guilly for some non-gamechanging rewards? It isnt worth it my dude.
    They are game changing and genuinely, yes I would. When throne breaker deals come out I already have a list of who I will take up. I have attached my roster for reference

Give me that 6* g99! 🤤
    Believe it or not I regret taking her to r2 and she won’t be R3.

She is so strong that I cannot get back to a SP3 90% of the time lol
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    To be Thronebreaker, do u have to explore all of act 6 or just complete it?
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    doctorb said:

complete it and r3 a 6*
    Texas_11 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

K00shMaan said:

Give me that 6* g99! 🤤

Oof, I understand that dilemma lol.

Book 2 is coming tho 😉
    Kill_Grey said:

Texas_11 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

K00shMaan said:

Give me that 6* g99! 🤤

Oof, I understand that dilemma lol.

Book 2 is coming tho 😉
    Book 2 is structured more towards strategy then damage , so I hope man ... I hope.. the damage is nasty no denying. But her power drain comes in heavy sometimes.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★

doctorb said:

complete it and r3 a 6*
    Thx
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    In the last three weeks I completed Act 6 and just finished my 1st run of the Abyss. I pulled a tech t5cc. Of my tech champs I have a r2 Sentinel and I’m comfortable taking him to r3. I enjoy using him and has tons of utility.

I’m just waiting to pull the trigger to wait and see the cyber weekend deals. From what I remember, you can have access to both tiers of deals. Like I can access the cavalier deals, r3 Sentinel and get Thronebreaker, and then access the TB deals. Could someone correct me if I’m wrong?
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

K00shMaan said:

Give me that 6* g99! 🤤

Okay so it's not only me 😅
    That's why I keep voting Warlock over her, though she is amazing in her own right
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

In the last three weeks I completed Act 6 and just finished my 1st run of the Abyss. I pulled a tech t5cc. Of my tech champs I have a r2 Sentinel and I’m comfortable taking him to r3. I enjoy using him and has tons of utility.

I’m just waiting to pull the trigger to wait and see the cyber weekend deals. From what I remember, you can have access to both tiers of deals. Like I can access the cavalier deals, r3 Sentinel and get Thronebreaker, and then access the TB deals. Could someone correct me if I’m wrong?

This is how it has worked for every single title based deal in recent history but Kabam has not confirmed that this will ever be the case moving forward. Proceed with caution. The precedent has been set but it may not continue.

They said awhile back it’s not guarantee you can double dip or get offers twice. So the risk is yours.
    Rookiie said:

Texas_11 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

K00shMaan said:

Give me that 6* g99! 🤤

That's why I keep voting Warlock over her, though she is amazing in her own right
    Nope, she is good for timing out in AQ. But other than that, it’s so tricky to keep someone alive up until SP3 , even with power gain synergy with suicides its painful. She is above her time, and no good for abyss. If they give a synergy to let her start with 40 combo or even 60 it would be better
    Texas_11 said:

Rookiie said:

Texas_11 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

K00shMaan said:

Give me that 6* g99! 🤤

Nope, she is good for timing out in AQ. But other than that, it’s so tricky to keep someone alive up until SP3 , even with power gain synergy with suicides its painful. She is above her time, and no good for abyss. If they give a synergy to let her start with 40 combo or even 60 it would be better
    I find that turning off suicides increases her reach against smaller healthpools, but still ensures she doesn't lose her damage potential against bigger healthpools because of how her energy damage scales.
    DNA3000 said:

Is it worth taking a average champ up

This is the question everyone is asking, and I think it is the wrong question. Here's the right question: do you have a 6* champ that you either use a lot, or would use a lot if ranked up, and you could take to r3?

If the answer is yes, then this is a reasonable R3 candidate for Thronebreaker no matter what anyone else says about the champ or where it places on someone else's spreadsheet. If you don't have such a champ but you're wondering if you should rank up somebody else instead for Thronebreaker, then I personally think the answer is no.

Remember that the most valuable rank ups are the ones you use, not the ones someone else thinks are best.

Now, anyone who hears my "no" and says "I disagree, I think I should rank up someone I don't use" and feels strongly enough about it, well there's your answer. You know what you want to do, so you don't need advice. It is your game. Take the wheel and drive.
    I am with you, I don’t necessarily believe in tier list , but the question is can this champ accomplish a task in the game that I can consistently use. I saw a write up you did about an okay champ vs a banger of a champ with some probabilities like a 96% chance of getting an okay champ.

I am curious , can you please explain how throne breaker can hurt anyone? Especially when 5/65 champs are still the meta for 95% of everyone. R3 just benefits you with great rewards .
  • Texas_11 said:

I am curious , can you please explain how throne breaker can hurt anyone? Especially when 5/65 champs are still the meta for 95% of everyone. R3 just benefits you with great rewards .

Can it hurt? Well, it depends on what kind of player you are. Suppose you're someone that isn't earning T5CC very quickly, and it is currently taking you very long to get them, for whatever reason. But you did get a little lucky and most of what you got fell into one specific class. So you've got a T5CC, and not many fragments besides. That means when you spend that T5CC, that's going to be it for a while. You don't have any great options in the class you have. If you spend it and then pull a great 6* champ in that class tomorrow, are you the kind of person that's going to throw your phone at the wall and claim the Kabam servers did that to you deliberately? Are you going to stew about it for months while you slowly grind out more T5CC, cursing your bad luck that now they are all falling more randomly and less concentrated into one class. Are you going to say that the Youtubers are part of a conspiracy to make TB daily crystals look good while all of yours have 18k T4B fragments?

If so, maybe spending that T5CC to get your first rank 3 for Thronebreaker will be bad for you. Which is why I say rank someone you use a lot. If you do, then no matter what happens in the future, no matter what your pulls look like, you can always say that regardless, you ranked a champ you use a lot and are getting a benefit from. If you rank something you don't use, just on the hope or presumption that Thronebreaker rewards will make up for it, then you have to be the kind of player that can take good luck and bad luck in stride. Only bet what you're willing to lose.
    DNA3000 said:

Texas_11 said:

Can it hurt? Well, it depends on what kind of player you are. Suppose you're someone that isn't earning T5CC very quickly, and it is currently taking you very long to get them, for whatever reason. But you did get a little lucky and most of what you got fell into one specific class. So you've got a T5CC, and not many fragments besides. That means when you spend that T5CC, that's going to be it for a while. You don't have any great options in the class you have. If you spend it and then pull a great 6* champ in that class tomorrow, are you the kind of person that's going to throw your phone at the wall and claim the Kabam servers did that to you deliberately? Are you going to stew about it for months while you slowly grind out more T5CC, cursing your bad luck that now they are all falling more randomly and less concentrated into one class. Are you going to say that the Youtubers are part of a conspiracy to make TB daily crystals look good while all of yours have 18k T4B fragments?

If so, maybe spending that T5CC to get your first rank 3 for Thronebreaker will be bad for you. Which is why I say rank someone you use a lot. If you do, then no matter what happens in the future, no matter what your pulls look like, you can always say that regardless, you ranked a champ you use a lot and are getting a benefit from. If you rank something you don't use, just on the hope or presumption that Thronebreaker rewards will make up for it, then you have to be the kind of player that can take good luck and bad luck in stride. Only bet what you're willing to lose.
    I think we all take out good luck and bad luck , that’s apart of the game. Do you know I have been playing this game since the beginning and have yet to dupe my quake. I also have never pulled a magik 5* or a 5* Hawkeye and I have opened a ton of cav crystals and cyber Monday deals and most big deals. I still haven’t duped my quake.

I remember when magik was the answer to everything and Hawkeye was as well for that power control. I just used my mystic gem that I was holding for magik lol used them on mojo and longshot and sitting on one more mystic AG.

I was waiting on Aegon to do LOL, I finally pulled him and the rewards are so bad it’s not worth me running anymore

If that player is waiting so long to form T5cc, I think they absolutely benefit from throne breaker, by the time they pull the champ they need , they will have so many resources stocked up
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

K00shMaan said:

Incredible roster, congrats! How's rank 2 diablo? I wanna dupe and rank him up because with dragon man synergy he's a beast, I really like playing him
    NVM, he's rank 1... I got confused with his PI
    AATT said:

Yeah, I contemplated taking him to R3 Because I have dragon man . He hits pretty hard , if they fixed his potion limit he would probably be regarded as one of the best mystics dragon man allows him to get maybe two more fights in.
  • Dewy4Dewy4 Posts: 203
    I’m going through this dilemma currently. I just don’t my abyss run and got a skill gem and skill t5cc. I’ve been advised by some really great players to wait but my luck says different. With the two 6* crystals I duped my Electra and got imiw. I waited till another 6* as I was close to getting it and pulled OG storm. My 6* luck has been terrible and even worse my last 10 pulls or so. For skill my candidates would be KM and Thrasher. I was planing for another 6* pull and see what happens cyber weekend if I have enough units saved up as I’m not a spender on this game. Any advice for me? Thanks in advance
    Texas_11 said:

AATT said:

Yeah, I contemplated taking him to R3 Because I have dragon man . He hits pretty hard , if they fixed his potion limit he would probably be regarded as one of the best mystics dragon man allows him to get maybe two more fights in.
    Agreed, thankfully with dragon man his potions last a lit more. Launching sp2 with emberboon and iron skin hits like a tank
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Dewy4 said:

I’m going through this dilemma currently. I just don’t my abyss run and got a skill gem and skill t5cc. I’ve been advised by some really great players to wait but my luck says different. With the two 6* crystals I duped my Electra and got imiw. I waited till another 6* as I was close to getting it and pulled OG storm. My 6* luck has been terrible and even worse my last 10 pulls or so. For skill my candidates would be KM and Thrasher. I was planing for another 6* pull and see what happens cyber weekend if I have enough units saved up as I’m not a spender on this game. Any advice for me? Thanks in advance

Bring up to r3 Killmonger. He is more than descent for first r3 surely.
    Many people would argue that Night Thrasher worth the r3 too.
    Save your 6* AG for Aegon or Nick and rank up one of your two skill choices to get the Thronebreaker title.
    Anyway t5cc won’t be so rare for long. When the r4 materials will be available, t5cc will be devalued instantly and will be widely available so the gap between high and mid tier players won’t grow wide. Same thing happened with t5bc recently. When t5cc became available, t5bc became easy to obtain for mid tier players.
    Dewy4 said:

Those people will tell you to “ wait you” to death lol. Killmonher is an amazing R3 and I have seen plenty of content with him, he also benefits from his signature ability and the extra attack I usually give myself a couple 6* pulls to make my decision. If you want there is always cyber Monday to code what happens.

If you had him at R3 I’m certain you would use him Aton.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Did we get a Shia LaBeouf meme in here anywhere? No? Who’s slacking?