What have you been doing in MCOC recently?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 4,950 ★★★★★
I explored Variant 5 earlier this month and ever since then I haven't had any content to do (don't wanna explore 6.2 or 6.4 anytime soon, taking a break from Act 6) so I'm just going on once a day to run a path in the EQ, do AW and AQ a few times a day, and have been doing a lil bit of arena recently to hit 1k for cyber monday deals. I'm not playing that much cuz there isn't much content to do this month, so I'm stocking up revives and potions for Book 2 Act 1 Chapter 1 next month!

What about you?
«13

Comments

  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 4,231 ★★★★★
    Exploring V1. All i have left.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 1,266 ★★★★
    Abyss last week.

    Now I’m just chilling. I always try to knock out EQ as quick as possible that way I have the rest of the month to myself
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 4,950 ★★★★★

    Exploring V1. All i have left.

    Nice, I'll touch that content once I get a r3 6 star cuz I cba with it with its rewards rn
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 4,950 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

    Abyss last week.

    Now I’m just chilling. I always try to knock out EQ as quick as possible that way I have the rest of the month to myself

    Nice, good job.

    Me too, I did cav eq in the first week and a half.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 630 ★★★
    Bout to do cav. Didn't start yet cause I'm mostly doing aq.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 2,956 ★★★★★
    Completed 6.2 a few days back. Now planning to do 6.3
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    Exploring v4, did all the EQ (explored), incursions a lot lately, and arena for units....

    Getting ready to complete act 5 soon!
  • MonkeMonke Posts: 6,474 ★★★★★
    Variant 2. HB, Venom are the main champs and OG Hulk is BGt
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,756 ★★★★★
    Left ally for a break, Waiting for new content.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,285 ★★★★
    Currently waiting on resources to rank my she hulk then I push 6.2.6 and complete 6.2 for The first time
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Saving up for the next 5* featured. Really want CGR and Apocalypse. CGR is a beast and i want Apocalypse because i have a 6* Cable lol
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 6,953 ★★★★★
    I completed V2 and the first chapter of V1. Not looking to explore Act 6 anytime soon because of all the BS honestly. I'm hoping to make an Abyss Run soon and probably start on Act 7 when it drops.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,364 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Nothing much tbh. I left my alliance(I didn't leave, I got kicked out), I've already completed the EQs, I got some content to do but just can't be bothered. I haven't been playing as much lately even though I've got content like act 6 exploration, Labyrinth exploration to have fun with Aegon and variant 5 exploration. I dare not stare into the Abyss.

    Once I cut the slack, I'll hopefully have these down soon after.
  • HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 4,331 ★★★★★
    For the past few months I've found myself having not much to do. I quit my alliance so no AQAW. Completed* all content. So working on act 6 exploration at the moment
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 6,890 ★★★★★
    As for me, I'm just taking it slow. Gonna be done with cav EQ in a few days, probably. Gonna use my 2k units for energy refills to rush through 6.1 exploration. Already have 8 refills.

    After that, I'm either gonna run through the entire variant 2 with AA, quake, and Hype. Or explore variant 5 with Claire, sorcerer and Stealthy.

    Either those, or I set aside a day to explore my remaining 5 paths of LoL. Gonna have to battle freezing to do so, otherwise it would have been done by now 🙄
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 1,383 ★★★★
    Currently exploring 6.2.
    Had done the initial clearing and some paths before tone down, and went back now to do the exploration.
    P.S. It’s still pure bs 🤮
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 6,953 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

    As for me, I'm just taking it slow. Gonna be done with cav EQ in a few days, probably. Gonna use my 2k units for energy refills to rush through 6.1 exploration. Already have 8 refills.

    After that, I'm either gonna run through the entire variant 2 with AA, quake, and Hype. Or explore variant 5 with Claire, sorcerer and Stealthy.

    Either those, or I set aside a day to explore my remaining 5 paths of LoL. Gonna have to battle freezing to do so, otherwise it would have been done by now 🙄

    You mean V2 completion? AA and Quake took care of all the problem fights for me. But the final 2 bosses are a pain in the a*s.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 6,890 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    As for me, I'm just taking it slow. Gonna be done with cav EQ in a few days, probably. Gonna use my 2k units for energy refills to rush through 6.1 exploration. Already have 8 refills.

    After that, I'm either gonna run through the entire variant 2 with AA, quake, and Hype. Or explore variant 5 with Claire, sorcerer and Stealthy.

    Either those, or I set aside a day to explore my remaining 5 paths of LoL. Gonna have to battle freezing to do so, otherwise it would have been done by now 🙄

    You mean V2 completion? AA and Quake took care of all the problem fights for me. But the final 2 bosses are a pain in the a*s.
    Yeah, I'll try to explore immediately after. I have hulkbuster as well, so he could help.

    What do the final bosses do?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 6,953 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

    Etjama said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    As for me, I'm just taking it slow. Gonna be done with cav EQ in a few days, probably. Gonna use my 2k units for energy refills to rush through 6.1 exploration. Already have 8 refills.

    After that, I'm either gonna run through the entire variant 2 with AA, quake, and Hype. Or explore variant 5 with Claire, sorcerer and Stealthy.

    Either those, or I set aside a day to explore my remaining 5 paths of LoL. Gonna have to battle freezing to do so, otherwise it would have been done by now 🙄

    You mean V2 completion? AA and Quake took care of all the problem fights for me. But the final 2 bosses are a pain in the a*s.
    Yeah, I'll try to explore immediately after. I have hulkbuster as well, so he could help.

    What do the final bosses do?
    They're both Encroaching Stun Yellowjackets with some big freakin healthpools. But I was able to take one of them down to 50% health using Quake thanks to @Agent_X_zzz's Encroaching Stun using Quake tip.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 6,890 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    Etjama said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    As for me, I'm just taking it slow. Gonna be done with cav EQ in a few days, probably. Gonna use my 2k units for energy refills to rush through 6.1 exploration. Already have 8 refills.

    After that, I'm either gonna run through the entire variant 2 with AA, quake, and Hype. Or explore variant 5 with Claire, sorcerer and Stealthy.

    Either those, or I set aside a day to explore my remaining 5 paths of LoL. Gonna have to battle freezing to do so, otherwise it would have been done by now 🙄

    You mean V2 completion? AA and Quake took care of all the problem fights for me. But the final 2 bosses are a pain in the a*s.
    Yeah, I'll try to explore immediately after. I have hulkbuster as well, so he could help.

    What do the final bosses do?
    They're both Encroaching Stun Yellowjackets with some big freakin healthpools. But I was able to take one of them down to 50% health using Quake thanks to @Agent_X_zzz's Encroaching Stun using Quake tip.
    Good thing I've got hype. I'mma special spam till the end of time!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 10,378 ★★★★★
    Farming units for cyber weekend deals
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 6,890 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    Etjama said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    As for me, I'm just taking it slow. Gonna be done with cav EQ in a few days, probably. Gonna use my 2k units for energy refills to rush through 6.1 exploration. Already have 8 refills.

    After that, I'm either gonna run through the entire variant 2 with AA, quake, and Hype. Or explore variant 5 with Claire, sorcerer and Stealthy.

    Either those, or I set aside a day to explore my remaining 5 paths of LoL. Gonna have to battle freezing to do so, otherwise it would have been done by now 🙄

    You mean V2 completion? AA and Quake took care of all the problem fights for me. But the final 2 bosses are a pain in the a*s.
    Yeah, I'll try to explore immediately after. I have hulkbuster as well, so he could help.

    What do the final bosses do?
    They're both Encroaching Stun Yellowjackets with some big freakin healthpools. But I was able to take one of them down to 50% health using Quake thanks to @Agent_X_zzz's Encroaching Stun using Quake tip.
    I don't understand the tip tho :(
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 10,378 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

    Etjama said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    Etjama said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    As for me, I'm just taking it slow. Gonna be done with cav EQ in a few days, probably. Gonna use my 2k units for energy refills to rush through 6.1 exploration. Already have 8 refills.

    After that, I'm either gonna run through the entire variant 2 with AA, quake, and Hype. Or explore variant 5 with Claire, sorcerer and Stealthy.

    Either those, or I set aside a day to explore my remaining 5 paths of LoL. Gonna have to battle freezing to do so, otherwise it would have been done by now 🙄

    You mean V2 completion? AA and Quake took care of all the problem fights for me. But the final 2 bosses are a pain in the a*s.
    Yeah, I'll try to explore immediately after. I have hulkbuster as well, so he could help.

    What do the final bosses do?
    They're both Encroaching Stun Yellowjackets with some big freakin healthpools. But I was able to take one of them down to 50% health using Quake thanks to @Agent_X_zzz's Encroaching Stun using Quake tip.
    I don't understand the tip tho :(
    Wait before heavy charging at the start so the detonation concussion times with encroaching I’d assume is the tip
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 6,890 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    Etjama said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    Etjama said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    As for me, I'm just taking it slow. Gonna be done with cav EQ in a few days, probably. Gonna use my 2k units for energy refills to rush through 6.1 exploration. Already have 8 refills.

    After that, I'm either gonna run through the entire variant 2 with AA, quake, and Hype. Or explore variant 5 with Claire, sorcerer and Stealthy.

    Either those, or I set aside a day to explore my remaining 5 paths of LoL. Gonna have to battle freezing to do so, otherwise it would have been done by now 🙄

    You mean V2 completion? AA and Quake took care of all the problem fights for me. But the final 2 bosses are a pain in the a*s.
    Yeah, I'll try to explore immediately after. I have hulkbuster as well, so he could help.

    What do the final bosses do?
    They're both Encroaching Stun Yellowjackets with some big freakin healthpools. But I was able to take one of them down to 50% health using Quake thanks to @Agent_X_zzz's Encroaching Stun using Quake tip.
    I don't understand the tip tho :(
    Wait before heavy charging at the start so the detonation concussion times with encroaching I’d assume is the tip
    Still confused, bro 🙂
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 6,953 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

    Lvernon15 said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    Etjama said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    Etjama said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    As for me, I'm just taking it slow. Gonna be done with cav EQ in a few days, probably. Gonna use my 2k units for energy refills to rush through 6.1 exploration. Already have 8 refills.

    After that, I'm either gonna run through the entire variant 2 with AA, quake, and Hype. Or explore variant 5 with Claire, sorcerer and Stealthy.

    Either those, or I set aside a day to explore my remaining 5 paths of LoL. Gonna have to battle freezing to do so, otherwise it would have been done by now 🙄

    You mean V2 completion? AA and Quake took care of all the problem fights for me. But the final 2 bosses are a pain in the a*s.
    Yeah, I'll try to explore immediately after. I have hulkbuster as well, so he could help.

    What do the final bosses do?
    They're both Encroaching Stun Yellowjackets with some big freakin healthpools. But I was able to take one of them down to 50% health using Quake thanks to @Agent_X_zzz's Encroaching Stun using Quake tip.
    I don't understand the tip tho :(
    Wait before heavy charging at the start so the detonation concussion times with encroaching I’d assume is the tip
    Still confused, bro 🙂
    You basically want it to be guaranteed that you can have a concussion up when the encroaching stun timer is about to go off. Get your first aftershock on when the encroaching stun timer has about 11 or 12 seconds left and you can bypass a lot of the cycles. Worst comes to worst, try to land a parry before the timer goes off so you can charge heavy.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 1,383 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    Etjama said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    As for me, I'm just taking it slow. Gonna be done with cav EQ in a few days, probably. Gonna use my 2k units for energy refills to rush through 6.1 exploration. Already have 8 refills.

    After that, I'm either gonna run through the entire variant 2 with AA, quake, and Hype. Or explore variant 5 with Claire, sorcerer and Stealthy.

    Either those, or I set aside a day to explore my remaining 5 paths of LoL. Gonna have to battle freezing to do so, otherwise it would have been done by now 🙄

    You mean V2 completion? AA and Quake took care of all the problem fights for me. But the final 2 bosses are a pain in the a*s.
    Yeah, I'll try to explore immediately after. I have hulkbuster as well, so he could help.

    What do the final bosses do?
    They're both Encroaching Stun Yellowjackets with some big freakin healthpools. But I was able to take one of them down to 50% health using Quake thanks to @Agent_X_zzz's Encroaching Stun using Quake tip.
    I did these V2 Yellowjacket bosses with Hulk mainly.
    Abomination Thing synergy, maxed fury mastery and 4/55 Hulk was hitting very descent.
    He is great for pushing YJ to sp2 and have easier time. Once you get the encroaching stun timer synchronized with your specials, keep a steady rhythm and don’t slip the one shot is long but doable.
    It’s more of a fight of stamina 😉
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 627 ★★★
    Finished my arena farming last week at 30k units. Opened my BCs and am at 32.5k. Taking arena break and playing less.

    Did Cav and UC exploration, Heroic and Master completion, and working on Normal completion. Will try to do Master exploration, but not pressuring myself for exploration of bottom two.

    Going on vacation for a week, so won't be playing much, or else the wife will get on me.

    Suppose I'll start Abyss maybe when I get back depending on how my units look after deals.

Sign In or Register to comment.