What have you been doing in MCOC recently?

2

Comments

  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 6,942 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

    Etjama said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    Etjama said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    As for me, I'm just taking it slow. Gonna be done with cav EQ in a few days, probably. Gonna use my 2k units for energy refills to rush through 6.1 exploration. Already have 8 refills.

    After that, I'm either gonna run through the entire variant 2 with AA, quake, and Hype. Or explore variant 5 with Claire, sorcerer and Stealthy.

    Either those, or I set aside a day to explore my remaining 5 paths of LoL. Gonna have to battle freezing to do so, otherwise it would have been done by now 🙄

    You mean V2 completion? AA and Quake took care of all the problem fights for me. But the final 2 bosses are a pain in the a*s.
    Yeah, I'll try to explore immediately after. I have hulkbuster as well, so he could help.

    What do the final bosses do?
    They're both Encroaching Stun Yellowjackets with some big freakin healthpools. But I was able to take one of them down to 50% health using Quake thanks to @Agent_X_zzz's Encroaching Stun using Quake tip.
    I did these V2 Yellowjacket bosses with Hulk mainly.
    Abomination Thing synergy, maxed fury mastery and 4/55 Hulk was hitting very descent.
    He is great for pushing YJ to sp2 and have easier time. Once you get the encroaching stun timer synchronized with your specials, keep a steady rhythm and don’t slip the one shot is long but doable.
    It’s more of a fight of stamina 😉
    My problem was that all but 1 of the champs I brought in were parry, heavy champs that weren't XL. Since you don't gain power as quickly when just parry, heavying and you can't do the standard 4 combo, back off to bait YJ's Sp1, I kept getting destroyed either by YJ's Sp1 or Encroaching Stun.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 4,945 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

    As for me, I'm just taking it slow. Gonna be done with cav EQ in a few days, probably. Gonna use my 2k units for energy refills to rush through 6.1 exploration. Already have 8 refills.

    After that, I'm either gonna run through the entire variant 2 with AA, quake, and Hype. Or explore variant 5 with Claire, sorcerer and Stealthy.

    Either those, or I set aside a day to explore my remaining 5 paths of LoL. Gonna have to battle freezing to do so, otherwise it would have been done by now 🙄

    Noice

    Make sure you have at least 1k units for cyber monday doe
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 4,945 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

    Greekhit said:

    Etjama said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    Etjama said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    As for me, I'm just taking it slow. Gonna be done with cav EQ in a few days, probably. Gonna use my 2k units for energy refills to rush through 6.1 exploration. Already have 8 refills.

    After that, I'm either gonna run through the entire variant 2 with AA, quake, and Hype. Or explore variant 5 with Claire, sorcerer and Stealthy.

    Either those, or I set aside a day to explore my remaining 5 paths of LoL. Gonna have to battle freezing to do so, otherwise it would have been done by now 🙄

    You mean V2 completion? AA and Quake took care of all the problem fights for me. But the final 2 bosses are a pain in the a*s.
    Yeah, I'll try to explore immediately after. I have hulkbuster as well, so he could help.

    What do the final bosses do?
    They're both Encroaching Stun Yellowjackets with some big freakin healthpools. But I was able to take one of them down to 50% health using Quake thanks to @Agent_X_zzz's Encroaching Stun using Quake tip.
    I did these V2 Yellowjacket bosses with Hulk mainly.
    Abomination Thing synergy, maxed fury mastery and 4/55 Hulk was hitting very descent.
    He is great for pushing YJ to sp2 and have easier time. Once you get the encroaching stun timer synchronized with your specials, keep a steady rhythm and don’t slip the one shot is long but doable.
    It’s more of a fight of stamina 😉
    My problem was that all but 1 of the champs I brought in were parry, heavy champs that weren't XL. Since you don't gain power as quickly when just parry, heavying and you can't do the standard 4 combo, back off to bait YJ's Sp1, I kept getting destroyed either by YJ's Sp1 or Encroaching Stun.
    I'm ngl if it wasn't for Domino I would've spent 5x the amount of revives I did on those YJ bosses during V2 exploration. The limber counter with the Masacre/Red Hulk synergy was so clutch for it.

    Ever since I've never used her and I don't plan to, ever.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 940 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Pushing for thronebreaker on my mini. Pulled SymSup, have aegon and torch so can soon be ready for abyss after some ranking up. Nearly done with 6.3. Slowly exploring 6.3 on main acc.


    @Kill_Grey one of those Yellowjacket bosses is on a global boost that makes vtd so op it’s ridiculous. A 4* is more than sufficient. You can kill him in a couple of combos with the right buff build (fury and Pg maybe one crit). Failing that venom also gets a massive boost and is a great ES option with his long special animations. Again a 4* does the job.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 5,928 ★★★★★

    Etjama said:

    Etjama said:

    Greekhit said:

    Etjama said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    Etjama said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    As for me, I'm just taking it slow. Gonna be done with cav EQ in a few days, probably. Gonna use my 2k units for energy refills to rush through 6.1 exploration. Already have 8 refills.

    After that, I'm either gonna run through the entire variant 2 with AA, quake, and Hype. Or explore variant 5 with Claire, sorcerer and Stealthy.

    Either those, or I set aside a day to explore my remaining 5 paths of LoL. Gonna have to battle freezing to do so, otherwise it would have been done by now 🙄

    You mean V2 completion? AA and Quake took care of all the problem fights for me. But the final 2 bosses are a pain in the a*s.
    Yeah, I'll try to explore immediately after. I have hulkbuster as well, so he could help.

    What do the final bosses do?
    They're both Encroaching Stun Yellowjackets with some big freakin healthpools. But I was able to take one of them down to 50% health using Quake thanks to @Agent_X_zzz's Encroaching Stun using Quake tip.
    I did these V2 Yellowjacket bosses with Hulk mainly.
    Abomination Thing synergy, maxed fury mastery and 4/55 Hulk was hitting very descent.
    He is great for pushing YJ to sp2 and have easier time. Once you get the encroaching stun timer synchronized with your specials, keep a steady rhythm and don’t slip the one shot is long but doable.
    It’s more of a fight of stamina 😉
    My problem was that all but 1 of the champs I brought in were parry, heavy champs that weren't XL. Since you don't gain power as quickly when just parry, heavying and you can't do the standard 4 combo, back off to bait YJ's Sp1, I kept getting destroyed either by YJ's Sp1 or Encroaching Stun.
    I'm ngl if it wasn't for Domino I would've spent 5x the amount of revives I did on those YJ bosses during V2 exploration. The limber counter with the Masacre/Red Hulk synergy was so clutch for it.

    Ever since I've never used her and I don't plan to, ever.
    Ah yes, the 1 piece of content that she's a good option for.
    Etjama said:

    Etjama said:

    Greekhit said:

    Etjama said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    Etjama said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    As for me, I'm just taking it slow. Gonna be done with cav EQ in a few days, probably. Gonna use my 2k units for energy refills to rush through 6.1 exploration. Already have 8 refills.

    After that, I'm either gonna run through the entire variant 2 with AA, quake, and Hype. Or explore variant 5 with Claire, sorcerer and Stealthy.

    Either those, or I set aside a day to explore my remaining 5 paths of LoL. Gonna have to battle freezing to do so, otherwise it would have been done by now 🙄

    You mean V2 completion? AA and Quake took care of all the problem fights for me. But the final 2 bosses are a pain in the a*s.
    Yeah, I'll try to explore immediately after. I have hulkbuster as well, so he could help.

    What do the final bosses do?
    They're both Encroaching Stun Yellowjackets with some big freakin healthpools. But I was able to take one of them down to 50% health using Quake thanks to @Agent_X_zzz's Encroaching Stun using Quake tip.
    I did these V2 Yellowjacket bosses with Hulk mainly.
    Abomination Thing synergy, maxed fury mastery and 4/55 Hulk was hitting very descent.
    He is great for pushing YJ to sp2 and have easier time. Once you get the encroaching stun timer synchronized with your specials, keep a steady rhythm and don’t slip the one shot is long but doable.
    It’s more of a fight of stamina 😉
    My problem was that all but 1 of the champs I brought in were parry, heavy champs that weren't XL. Since you don't gain power as quickly when just parry, heavying and you can't do the standard 4 combo, back off to bait YJ's Sp1, I kept getting destroyed either by YJ's Sp1 or Encroaching Stun.
    I'm ngl if it wasn't for Domino I would've spent 5x the amount of revives I did on those YJ bosses during V2 exploration. The limber counter with the Masacre/Red Hulk synergy was so clutch for it.

    Ever since I've never used her and I don't plan to, ever.
    Ah yes, the 1 piece of content that she's a good option for.
    Don't forget Act 3 Exploration 😡
    That was too high level for my garbage Domino. I used her in Act 1 and that was it
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 4,203 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

    Exploring V1. All i have left.

    Labyrinth doesn't exist anymore?
    Kill_Grey said:

    Exploring V1. All i have left.

    Labyrinth doesn't exist anymore?
    I wasnt including that and the last abyss paths. And i used r3 Ægon to run over 2 lanes of LoL the past few days
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 1,827 ★★★★★
    Plodding through Variants bc I have no intention of doing 6.3 for a few months. Doing v3 exploration while I rank up some champs for V5.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 1,123 ★★★★
    Mostly AQ and AW
  • artfvlartfvl Posts: 51
    Crying over 5.2.4, which fortunately I beat this morning during a math lesson.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 6,890 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

    Pushing for thronebreaker on my mini. Pulled SymSup, have aegon and torch so can soon be ready for abyss after some ranking up. Nearly done with 6.3. Slowly exploring 6.3 on main acc.


    @Kill_Grey one of those Yellowjacket bosses is on a global boost that makes vtd so op it’s ridiculous. A 4* is more than sufficient. You can kill him in a couple of combos with the right buff build (fury and Pg maybe one crit). Failing that venom also gets a massive boost and is a great ES option with his long special animations. Again a 4* does the job.

    I have none of those 🙂
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,073 ★★★
    Sort of grinding arena for units for final 5 paths in act 6 (1 in 6.4.2 & 4 in last quest).
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 379 ★★
    Hit 15k at start of the week , took a break from grinding and also from work. Switched my masteries from suicide to normal. Complete first run of 6.2 and just pretty much chilling here and there
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 367 ★★
    Beat the Champion last week. Now working on 100% cav difficulty. 1 path left
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 769 ★★★
    I did my initial Labyrinth run with Colossus.
    I usually do some event quest on modes that do not cost me any items.
    And I am grinding units like crazy to do my initial run of the Abyss. Just need to get myself a Human Torch or other Mephisto counter.
    Until I get him I will be saving and just playing around in different quests.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Beat the whole 6.2 and opened trash from the rewards. Now I'm searching for 300 6 star shards to form my next 6 star.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 6,658 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I've got the most recent Variant to explore and some act 6 exploration to do. Haven't touched the Abyss but recenly pulled Aegon and took him to max sig/r5 so I'm going to do a run soon. Just chilling and saving up units at the moment. Running map 7x5 for the first time.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,141 ★★★
    Been hela bored. I'm not pushing for Cav cuz I don't have a solution for Ultron. I'm just grinding to 1000 units for the first UC cyber deal. Btw does anyone know what the UC deals will be?
  • booscka2536booscka2536 Posts: 581 ★★★
    mix match exploration of varuents i kno its silky but i been smashing the paths i can do itemless with ease
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 252
    Only logging in and claiming rewards... festive season is on here
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,121 ★★★
    playing SQ and farming potions for progression in act 5
  • Just finished a v3 completion run and now I'm planning to go for v5 completion or act 5 exploration
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 246 ★★
    @KDSuperFlash10 you know If you are bored, you can always start an alt. That's what I did a week ago, on act 4 now, have like 12 4 stars, and am just 2k shards away from my first 5 star...it's really fun going through the starting content again, and its pretty exciting opening new crystals and stuff in the new account...
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 4,945 ★★★★★

    @KDSuperFlash10 you know If you are bored, you can always start an alt. That's what I did a week ago, on act 4 now, have like 12 4 stars, and am just 2k shards away from my first 5 star...it's really fun going through the starting content again, and its pretty exciting opening new crystals and stuff in the new account...

    Thanks for the idea, I've started one in the past but it's just been too time-consuming for me so I just spend my non-MCOC time doing other things
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 1,902 ★★★★★
    Did a couple of quests on 6.3. Continuing to work towards that act 6 full completion. Thats about it outside of EQ.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 1,293 ★★★★
    Just got Cavalier a month ago but no energy to explore Cavalier difficulty yet with my small roster. For months since I started this game last January, Cosmic was the weakest in my roster. I only have 4 of them above 5* (A 6* Drax then a 5* Silver Surfer, Nova, and the mighty Venompool). Last month I pulled a 5* Corvus Glaive on a single try from a Cosmic/Tech Dual Crystal and then after that I pulled Captain Marvel (Movie) as a 6* from the basic. I also got a Cosmic Awakening Gem from Mutant Treasure Island. Those pulls boosted my Cosmic roster and my account drastically. 6* CMM, 4* NF and 4* Quake killed 10 defenders in War and I didn't even used a single potion.

    I finished 6.2.2 last night until 6.2.3 and then I'm planning to finish 6.2.6 this weekend with my 4/55 Sorcerer Supreme. I'll take a break from Act 6 after that and will push through Variants 2, 3, and 4 with whatever I get from the Cyber Weekend Deals.

    I'm also planning on taking a break from Arena after Cyber Weekend. Need more social life. Lol.
Sign In or Register to comment.