**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If you simply dont want Omega Sentinel or Hercules... VOTE DAZZLER!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Hmmm... Anyway we can start this voting thing over?

I second this motion, this time can we not rig the vote to Ironheart and let the true queen Morgan legitimately win this time
    Omega will win.
    I’m not opposed to this
    Remember about those burner accounts... hmm /s
    I tried, it was device, not account locked
  • Options
    Although I believe this past game Mail (for choosing in this round between the top-4) still used the same original picture, which shows ALL 8, didn’t it ??

So some less active ppl might not have realized this is the 2nd round now.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I voted for Dazzler in the first round. I voted for OS in second round.
    Can't believe Iron Heart made it to the second round.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Sazed said:

Qacob said:

Hmmm... Anyway we can start this voting thing over?

I second this motion, this time can we not rig the vote to Ironheart and let the true queen Morgan legitimately win this time
    But if morgan went through then team morgan would still be team Morgan and not team Omega Sentinel which would mean Omega sentinel would lose votes, morgan wouldn't get enough, and then hercules would win. And that's not good. In order to topple steroid man, only one could get through.
    In my heart of hearts I knew this, but I was hoping OS got knocked out and you all came to Morgan’s aid. We were never enemies.
    "We were never enemies" The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Except Hercules. We all his enemy
    Im not Hercules enemy VOTE HERCULES