**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Warlock affiliation with X men

Should he be considered an X-Men in his tags because he was a new mutants at one point. And he has so much synergy with mutanta. Sunspot and magik are tagged as x-men. Just a thought.

Comments

• Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,071 ★★★★
    I don't know much about the comics, but when it comes to the game, does it matter at all?
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 2,000 ★★★
    Explain the relationship between warlock and sunspot during the apocalypse event in the warlock there was a sunspot mini boss why ?
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 598 ★★★

I don't know much about the comics, but when it comes to the game, does it matter at all?

It matters a lot. Professor X synergies affect all mutants and X-men. This would make a big difference.

But no. He shouldn’t have that tag. New Mutants and X-men are 2 different things.
    Truth. Not every NM graduated to the x-men. At least team wise. They’re all affiliated by the school for gifted youngsters and the guys who bounce between teams (Excalibur, x-force, etc). But ultimately warlock is not a mutant and never graduated to the x-men as far as I recall
  • Options
    xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    Wayntos said:

Warlock has an X. Consideration kabam? I mean longshot is tagged as an X-Men.
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 598 ★★★

Wayntos said:

Warlock has an X. Consideration kabam? I mean longshot is tagged as an X-Men.
    Longshot had a large run as an x-men for several years. From like 1986 or so to 1990-ish. I stopped regularly buying the title after that but he could have had several of runs with the team since
  • Options
    naikavonnaikavon Posts: 299 ★★★
    edited November 2020

Actually, Warlock is considered a mutant of his race. Just putting that out there.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    tidusx2jr said:

K00shMaan said:

If you show me a picture of Warlock with an 'X' emblazed upon him somewhere, then I will agree with you.

Caught me of guard not gonna lie
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I’m assuming OP uses Warlock for AQ and is not completely happy he might have to change AQ champs.