**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Final Decision

2»

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Hercules
    Youtubers said OS so is there a point to vote
  • Options
    MAGWMAGW Posts: 24
    Omega Sentinel
    OS is awesome, glad to see the support.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Hercules
    Hercules, the same itself screams power house and badass
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel

- new tech character
    - she looks awesome
    - synergy with Sentinel hopefully
    - avoid Hercules vs Hyperion future threads

No cosmic will reach the almighty Hyperion
    I totally agree. They'll still make threads though. Some will insist he's better bc they voted for him.
  • Options
    Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Hercules
    A ramp up cosmic champion that rewards skillful play...
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Hercules
    Sounds like Hercules could be a cosmic Aegon, Omega Sentinel will be just another robot that can regen, got plenty of those already. Surprised Hercules isn't winning by a landslide!
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Hercules
    We need The mighty god Hercules.
    It's Time... To VOTE For HERCULES!!!! Summoners C…: https://youtu.be/B-JB36LLTMo
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Hercules
    Moot4Life said:

I just want to ask one question. If one character gets picked, does this mean that all the other characters will never be available in this game?

no, everybody can be added later but not in 2021
    Yup and we want hercules added in early
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Omega Sentinel
    Elad17 said:

I still vote Morbius

I appreciate your loyalty
  • Options
    BenderBender Posts: 163
    Omega Sentinel
    We need more Tech females, and Indian players need their representation!
  • Options
    Hercules

I just want to ask one question. If one character gets picked, does this mean that all the other characters will never be available in this game?

No, they can still come in the game, just not in 2021. However, Hercules is more likely to come if he doesn’t get picked than Omega Sentinel.
    Says who?
    Hercules is an iconic marvel character.
    Same argument can be said for a litany of characters. In the grand scheme of things he really isn't that iconic in Marvel. Chances are if u do know who he is it's not because he's that guy who fought with Thor instead it's because of ancient Greek mythology you learnt about in school.
    i learned about Greek mythology through Percy Jackson lol
    Same and i watch youtube videos about it
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel
    Arsoz said:

Bender said:

They already have their representation its sorcerer supreme and voting her just because she is indian is not the best idea
    People can vote for whatever reason they want. 90% of people voting for Hercules are voting for him "Because he's a God". How is this any different? Another Indian character would be a cool addition and Tech has the smallest amount of female characters in the game. If that's why they want to vote her, cool. If they want to vote her because she's better in every possible way, also cool.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Hercules
    Etjama said:

Arsoz said:

Bender said:

They already have their representation its sorcerer supreme and voting her just because she is indian is not the best idea
    People can vote for whatever reason they want. 90% of people voting for Hercules are voting for him "Because he's a God". How is this any different? Another Indian character would be a cool addition and Tech has the smallest amount of female characters in the game. If that's why they want to vote her, cool. If they want to vote her because she's better in every possible way, also cool.
    Etjama said:

Arsoz said:

Bender said:

Except that herc is better in every possible way
  • Options
    Hercules

Etjama said:

Arsoz said:

Bender said:

Etjama said:

Arsoz said:

Bender said:

Except that herc is better in every possible way
    Yup
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 ★★★★★
    Hercules

No, they can still come in the game, just not in 2021. However, Hercules is more likely to come if he doesn’t get picked than Omega Sentinel.
    I saw this point in another thread.

While it is possible Eternals brings us Hercules and then MCoC adds him as well, it is just as likely we don’t get Hercules in late 2021 or at all. There are at least 4 fairly clear hero Eternal options (Ikaris, Makkari, Sersi, Thena) as well as potential villains like Druig that are likelier to be added.

Adding Hercules, who would be a supporting character in the movie, may well require passing over characters with higher billing or adding some 5-6 movie figures. So I wouldn’t assume Hercules is a slam dunk for 2021.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Hercules
    More cosmic champs had entered the contest this year itself.
    Not that much techs came
    So, this is gonna be tech conquerer
  • Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Hercules
    The wrong vote I had done
    But I voted OS only
  • Options
    Omega Sentinel
    Barani7da said:

But I voted OS only

Smart man
  • Options
    Hercules
    Barani7da said:

But I voted OS only

No sir you just put the right vote
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel
    DrZola said:

While it is possible Eternals brings us Hercules and then MCoC adds him as well, it is just as likely we don’t get Hercules in late 2021 or at all. There are at least 4 fairly clear hero Eternal options (Ikaris, Makkari, Sersi, Thena) as well as potential villains like Druig that are likelier to be added.

Adding Hercules, who would be a supporting character in the movie, may well require passing over characters with higher billing or adding some 5-6 movie figures. So I wouldn’t assume Hercules is a slam dunk for 2021.

Dr. Zola
    I’m not saying they would add Hercules (I don’t even think he’s in the film) im saying your point of him ushering in the Eternals as a reason to vote him is completely null and void
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel
    Hmm....Buff dude with an axe..... You mean Terrax?
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 491 ★★★
    Omega Sentinel
    Arsoz said:

Etjama said:

Arsoz said:

The only reason why Hercules will lose is because all the simps went straight to omega toaster after their character lost

Nah, the only reason Hercules even stands a chance is because you're simping over the shirtless buff dude and don't care about game balance, animations, or abilites.
    Animations????????????? We dont even know how they look like bruh
    Fair point, however we do know what some similar character's animations look like. Brawler animations seem like they will be somewhere around what we have in Daredevil, Cap Infinity War, and Aegon. Not bad, but nothing special. On the other hand champs with shapeshifting abilities such as Warlock, Venom the Duck, Carnage, and Apocalypse have far more room for animation variety. Also Omega Sentinel's weapons could have very nice looking laser or blast effects which in my opinion would also look better than potential specials which would focus on punching and kicking.

If Herc does win though, I hope that Kabam does the big guy justice and adds some kind of lighting effects to his specials a'la Aegon.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel
    GMAX77 said:

Arsoz said:

Etjama said:

Arsoz said:

The only reason why Hercules will lose is because all the simps went straight to omega toaster after their character lost

Nah, the only reason Hercules even stands a chance is because you're simping over the shirtless buff dude and don't care about game balance, animations, or abilites.
    Fair point, however we do know what some similar character's animations look like. Brawler animations seem like they will be somewhere around what we have in Daredevil, Cap Infinity War, and Aegon. Not bad, but nothing special. On the other hand champs with shapeshifting abilities such as Warlock, Venom the Duck, Carnage, and Apocalypse have far more room for animation variety. Also Omega Sentinel's weapons could have very nice looking laser or blast effects which in my opinion would also look better than potential specials which would focus on punching and kicking.

If Herc does win though, I hope that Kabam does the big guy justice and adds some kind of lighting effects to his specials a'la Aegon.
    Aegon's lighting effects come from ISO-Belt.
    Hercules doesn't have lighting powers or anything like that.
  • Options
    Hercules
    Djin said:

GMAX77 said:

Arsoz said:

Etjama said:

Arsoz said:

thats one of the dumbest things ever HES THE SON OF ZUES OF COURSE HE HAS LIGHTNING
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Hercules
    Gardener said:

Djin said:

GMAX77 said:

Arsoz said:

Etjama said:

Arsoz said:

thats one of the dumbest things ever HES THE SON OF ZUES OF COURSE HE HAS LIGHTNING
    TRUE
  • Options
    Omega Sentinel
    Gardener said:

Djin said:

GMAX77 said:

Arsoz said:

Etjama said:

Arsoz said:

He actually doesn't, not the generic, Marvel version of Hercules anyways. Now if this was Chaos War Hercules on the other hand...
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 ★★★★★
    Hercules

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    I’m not saying they would add Hercules (I don’t even think he’s in the film) im saying your point of him ushering in the Eternals as a reason to vote him is completely null and void
    Oh I don’t think he’s needed to bring the Eternals in, although I suppose it would make for a reasonable in game storyline. I think a big reason to vote for him is the vast amount of connections he has throughout the Marvel universe, including with the Eternals.

While he’s a powerful character in his own right, he opens the door for dozens of synergy buffs for old champs that need them, solid champs in game today that would see increased relevance with a boost and incoming champs yet to be introduced.

Champions, Defenders, Avengers even Heroes for Hire champs provide a plethora of synergy opportunity. For us, that means possible Gamora-like improvements (at least) for some frankly awful OG champs and expanded roster usage. For Kabam, it means crystal sales and arena grinds.

Dr. Zola