**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

where's the community vote regarding hercules and so on??

DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
i feel incredible stupid as the forum moderator didn't make their thread a sticker regarding community vote. i did vote twice, but that was in-game mail with a link to an website which i could vote, but now i feel like i wanna watch how the voting poll is going. anyone know?

Comments

• Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited November 2020
    There is no actual live poll as far as I know
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    there’s no live poll
  • Options
    but how did people know who got through the next vote race? i couldn't see anything. started to question how he knew they passed through when i looked at Seatin's video and i was like '' wait a minuter, how did he know? i can't see anywhere how things going''
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s on their Twitter I believe
  • Options

you sure? .... cause i feel even more stupider because... i mean this website is a place for mcoc forum so would be understandable to share and sticker it in here instead at twitter.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

you sure? .... cause i feel even more stupider because... i mean this website is a place for mcoc forum so would be understandable to share and sticker it in here instead at twitter.
    unfortunately, it’s only on Twitter
  • Options
    mhm yeah ok. thanks folks!
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yeah I mean I agree that they should post it on the forums, but there are enough people on the forums posting about it to where you don’t REALLY miss out.