**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I fully believe the daredevil will be somewhere between god tier and above

And to show that I do...

I’m gonna do something really stupid

Comments

• Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    This is not foolish. Many people have already r5ed him.
  • Options

Watch him not need his sig ability at all

also, 9 class stones! Oh jesus the apocalypse is among us!

I wish
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I just naturally awakened mine so I am very excited
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Well....I don’t think it is rush to awake him with Gem, as right now you have much higher chance to pull a second one from dual class crystals~
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited November 2020
    I fully believe that we should wait to see what happens, but we all shall see. Bold move summoner.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    I would say u should have ranked him up because he might not even need the sig ability to be good
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    Why not use the generic awaken and r5 him?
  • Options

Where are all the disagrees?

Here
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Took mine to r3 he’s unduped and ain’t getting no awakening gems until we see what’s what but ranked him up a bit with some 1-2 and 2-3 skill gems so I can mess with him when the new patch drops
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Got my last 2016 rank up gem ready to use on him, don’t need to awaken him though as I’ve got the guy at a natural sig 160
  • Options
    Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    Daredevil is already too INSANE
    he doesn't need buff
    duh
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Hope his spotlight and other december info drops today.
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    When you've pulled as many skill awakening gems as I have, this means absolutely nothing!
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 503 ★★★
    Not a stupid move in any sense...bold and daring maybe, but far from unintelligent. Consider the last few characters to receive overhauls: Magneto, Colossus, and Hulk Buster. All of them were considered very, very low on the usefulness meter, but after the buff, all 3 of them have become rank 5 worthy. I think this would be fitting as well, considering that Netflix DD got 2nd place in the vote where Hulk Buster won. I don't know what they're going to do to him as a character, but you almost have to assume that since his buff is slated to be a bit more extreme, he'll at least be potentially better than Falcon who also made some major improvements recently. Aegon and Nick are at the top of the Skill class. They are both fantastic, but they do different things. I am hoping that the "Devil of Hell's Kitchen" is on their level, but finds his own niche .
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    ladies and gentlemen of the court ... i present to you Exhibit A of what turned out to be the Kabam Gods rewarding me > https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/200839/5x-daredevil-got-me-thinking-new-sig-stone-mechanic

:D (and i've sinced pulled him TWO MORE TIMES lol)
  • Options
    PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    You're a bigger man than I am. To be fair though I have naturally duped mine. Only sig 40 though (luckily)
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Since you said it was a really stupid move pleeeeeeeease tell me you used the generic and not the skill gem?
  • Options
    kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    He needs to be god tier for my sake lol. I pulled him just now from the dual class crystals. I even double checked to see it wasn't the classic one. It's a overhaul and those have always led to god tiers. I'm sure even this one will.
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    You are... really stacked on AGs
    Seriously 2 generic awakening gems, and 3 skill awakening Gems?