**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What even is 6.2.5!?!??!? (Only quest I still think needs to be adjusted)

Comments

• Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Yup, this has been the only quest ive had to use items and it’s so frustrating
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Yup, this has been the only quest ive had to use items and it’s so frustrating

Wait, what?!
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I feel like 6.2.5 is the new 5.3 (rewards vs difficulty)
  • Options
    @Kill_Grey i have had to use any items in 6.1,6.3, a good portion of,6.4, but 6.2.5 is the one I’ve used more items so far
  • Options

@Kill_Grey i have had to use any items in 6.1,6.3, a good portion of,6.4, but 6.2.5 is the one I’ve used more items so far

Oh, I see.
  • Options
    Seraphion said:

Lol, 5.3 is mostly just about attack reduction. Champs like omega red and g99 who have auxiliary damage that isn't affected by attack reduction just walk through it.

But as for 6.2.5, there's fights that literally have no good/perfect counters. 1% perma regen electro is a prime example of that, along with the other ~80 fights in there.
  • Options
    FOR SURE
    Used cmm for him and had to revive to finish the fight
    Kill_Grey said:

Seraphion said:

Lol, 5.3 is mostly just about attack reduction. Champs like omega red and g99 who have auxiliary damage that isn't affected by attack reduction just walk through it.

But as for 6.2.5, there's fights that literally have no good/perfect counters. 1% perma regen electro is a prime example of that, along with the other ~80 fights in there.
  • Options
    @Thicco_Mode DEFINITELY!,
    Totally nothing wrong with it lmao
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I explored 6.1 and started 6.2 with 6.2.5 because I wanted to get that out of the way first. The Mordo boss is not that bad with Dr.Doom but every path is bs. Add in the gates and it's more like a mental stress test than a roster check. Hopefully, I can get act 6 explored before end of the year.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Im at 6.2.4 now. I heard the "easiest" path in 6.2.5 has a surging vengeance gwenpool and a stun immune 100% power gain colossus all with do not go gentle. Fun.......
    yup that's the one I'm gonna do too. Surging vengeance is super annoying, especially when it doesn't work how it states. There's also a voodoo with kinetic transference and someone with a lot of power gajn
  • Options
    Three paths down.....SEVEN MORE TO GO
  • Options

Faseeh said:

Im at 6.2.4 now. I heard the "easiest" path in 6.2.5 has a surging vengeance gwenpool and a stun immune 100% power gain colossus all with do not go gentle. Fun.......
    yup that's the one I'm gonna do too. Surging vengeance is super annoying, especially when it doesn't work how it states. There's also a voodoo with kinetic transference and someone with a lot of power gajn
    Well, if we're talking fights with "power gain", there's a 200% energise Ant-Man with micro-reflect; a 200% energise punisher with soft guard; a perma regen infinity man with redoubled determination; anyone else I'm missing?
  • Options
    edited November 2020

I remember giving them pretty detailed feedback on why 6.2.5 sucks so much and what they need to do to change it, but like Rocky said, they just ignored us. Honestly, I don’t even have any advice for you because the main way to get through it is revives and units. Obviously, it can be done itemless (just watch BGs videos) but it’s very hard to do itemless.

I think the best advice is do it last. Out of everything. In the game. At least at that point your roster will be as wide as possible to cover it. Yes, that does include abyss.
    Man, 6.2.5 can't possibly cost more items and time than abyss exploration.

Right? :'(
  • Options
    Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Not me. Gwenpool gonna wreck me other wise. Im still looking for a map of 6.2.5 but i got nothing
    No map because everybody gets psychological trauma simply by looking at the damn thing.

But I can probably suggest a path for completion and give you tips based on your roster
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    @Newlinstheory I agree Act 6 generally speaking was designed poorly. Some few quest are really fun, others not too bad, and the very terrible ones like 6.2.5 and 6.2.6. I'm working on exploration, I skipped 6.2.2, 6.2.5 and 6.2.6 and moved to exploring 6.3. I will eventually come back to them, didn't want those quest to ruin my motivation.

What annoys me the most is the gate restrictions, it's ridiculous! Like a 6.2.5 paths requiring you to bring 4 mutants from a team of 5 and then beat a Mordo boss that require specific counters. The beauty of this game, no one champ fits all yet you're tied down with these restrictions. The 4star restrictions doesn't bother me as such, cos with the health pool and attack values, it doesn't make sense to use them aside from synergy purposes imo. Well, I won't.

If you wanna test my skills, test it but don't tied me down and lemme use champs from my collection with specific mechanics to help me overcome the challenge. Those designs smell make it rain to me.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I remember giving them pretty detailed feedback on why 6.2.5 sucks so much and what they need to do to change it, but like Rocky said, they just ignored us. Honestly, I don’t even have any advice for you because the main way to get through it is revives and units. Obviously, it can be done itemless (just watch BGs videos) but it’s very hard to do itemless.

I think the best advice is do it last. Out of everything. In the game. At least at that point your roster will be as wide as possible to cover it. Yes, that does include abyss.
    Man, 6.2.5 can't possibly cost more items and time than abyss exploration.

Right? :'(
    You would think that. Maybe not exploration, but I certainly had a cheaper abyss completion run than exploring 6.2.5
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Greekhit said:

I’m currently exploring 6.2.5 and honestly is the hardest quest in the whole game by a mile.
    Global “do not go gentle”, gates and 10+ nodes on each opponent make it a nightmare.
    Without any exaggeration, for a good skilled/roster player 6.2.5 exploration requires more resources than a Abyss initial run.
    Just compare the rewards between these two, and see why 6.2.5 is the worst piece of content in the game right now 😠

Reading comments like these reminds me of why I took a break with the goal of quitting until I saw the Daredevil buff on YT. I agree it's one of or arguably the worst quest in the game. The gate restrictions is makes me bitter, you've given me a tough obstacle to overcome and yet I don't have the freedom to fully use my roster to try to overcome it.
  • Options
    Faseeh said:

Kill_Grey said:

Faseeh said:

Well, if we're talking fights with "power gain", there's a 200% energise Ant-Man with micro-reflect; a 200% energise punisher with soft guard; a perma regen infinity man with redoubled determination; anyone else I'm missing?
    I got a 6* magneto. He any good for these paths?
    Well yeah, his playstyle gets around the global. But then again, there's not as many metal encounters as you'd like to see on the non-gated paths.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Not me. Gwenpool gonna wreck me other wise. Im still looking for a map of 6.2.5 but i got nothing
    For that Gwenpool I used a boosted AA (10% green one and health) crossed my fingers for good rng and willingness to throw specials and she was down before she threw sp3 because she was stunned for a fair bit at the end. I did restart a few times though.

However, Mordo kicked my behind MULTIPLE times.
  • Options
    Hes kicked mine plenty now, i want him dead lol

Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

For that Gwenpool I used a boosted AA (10% green one and health) crossed my fingers for good rng and willingness to throw specials and she was down before she threw sp3 because she was stunned for a fair bit at the end. I did restart a few times though.

However, Mordo kicked my behind MULTIPLE times.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    For every Champ K.O.'d, which means just using an L1 Rev which accumulate from Events, and relying on your stronger Champs. Mind you, that doesn't make it easy, so I'm not debating that it sucks. Just saying. All we have to do is keep them alive.