**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best team for abyss

rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Well I think im gonna finally pull the trigger after cyber weekend and do my initial clear of the abyss my 2 teams im considering are

Team # 1
Nick r5 sig 200
Torch r2 unduped 6*
Doom r5 sig 200
Corvus r5 sig 200 or r2 unduped?
Caiw r5 sig 200

Team # 2
Sabretooth r5 sig 200
Sasquatch r5 sig 60ish
Void r5 sig 200
Kilmonger r2 6* sig 100
Corvus or caiw
Legit thoughts on my team I don't have aegon so I think these are my best options. Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't go with Team $2. It takes a ton of revives to ramp up Sabretooth and Sasquatch just isn't viable for the Mystic fights, so it'd be a tough time. I'd go with Team #1 (The Nick/CIAW team) but replace Doom with Symbiote Supreme. SS is actually better for the initial path. As far as which Corvus goes, it's a tough call. I think I'd go with the 5* though cause you can get in a lot of extra damage on the Collector, but I could definitely see why you'd want the extra attack on the 6*. I think that one just boils down to personal preference. But don't sleep on that Stealthy as a path clearer. He can solo a lot of fights with his slow. I'd actually replace Cap with him personally (even though Cap also puts in a lot of work).
    I've actually been unsure about team 2 personally ive seen it done with that team but just felt that would take up alot of spots building around sabretooth. And stealth spidey ive been considering as well I just figured caiw would help more against the collector too nullify some of the insane unstoppable that pop up close too the end of the fight
  • I think Brian Grant used Sabretooth for his run so it might be worth checking his out.

I personally used team 1, though I swapped my Doom out for Sym Supreme. Cap with a Cosmic makes the Techs far more easy to deal with.

It’s a toss up who’s got better damage between Cap and NF. NF obviously has far better DPS, but his best damage involves 5 hit combos while with CapIW you’re getting 120 heavy attacks in.

It cost me roughly 5500 units with about 20 revives in my stash, 100 4hr potions and close to 100 lv3 potions.

I’d also use your 5* Corvus rather than the unawakened 6* as the Collector is dishing out a lot of block damage and being able to give out an extra hit or two might be worth it.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Mate, your stealth suit spider man will make Abyss a joke. He negate Abyss unstoppable and unblockable with slow debuff I think.
    rnr87 said:

I've actually been unsure about team 2 personally ive seen it done with that team but just felt that would take up alot of spots building around sabretooth. And stealth spidey ive been considering as well I just figured caiw would help more against the collector too nullify some of the insane unstoppable that pop up close too the end of the fight

You most likely won't be reviving CAIW for the Collector when you have Corvus on your team. Stealthy should definitely be on the team imo since he can negate the Unstoppable and Evade in Abyss. Which champ you would want to replace (if any) is your call.
    Daddrieda said:

Mate, your stealth suit spider man will make Abyss a joke. He negate Abyss unstoppable and unblockable with slow debuff I think.

Not the unblockable, but you're gold if you can intercept.
    I'm running ROL now stock piling potions only a few revives though but will have about 6k units
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    rnr87 said:

I'm running ROL now stock piling potions only a few revives though but will have about 6k units

With Aegon, easy paths costs around 4k. I bought cav bundle (near to 3k), farmed two weeks using energy refills from cav bundle (many revives and many pots) and only bought 3 lvl 2 revives. At the end I used like 100-110 revives.

Without Aegon cost raises up, but I'm not sure how much. I recommend you save energy refills, do two weeks of hard farming and then do abyss.
    BTW, you can auto-fight the whole revives and pots farming process with that roster
    Kaloco15 said:

AATT said:

BTW, you can auto-fight the whole revives and pots farming process with that roster

How many revives did you have before jumping into the abyss and also what skill level would u say you r?
    I'm not the most skilled man, but I play well and I'm normally MVP in AW and biggest contributor in AQ. I got in total almost the same amount of revives I used, thank to farm process tho (I auto-fight the whole process)

My attack team was:
    - Aegon 5/65 s200
    - HT 5/65 s40
    - Doom 5/65 s120
    - Dury 5/65 s1
    - Quake 4/55 s20

So, this is the defender / attacker / revives used for each fight:

Thing / Aegon / 5
    OR / Aegon / 3
    Quake / Aegon / 3
    -- Switch from suicides masteries to attack focused non-suicide mastery set up
    Medusa / Doom / 2
    Mephisto / HT / 0
    CMM / Doom / 2 (I was a stupid here bc this should be a solo, I didn't read well her abilities)
    Ghost / Aegon / 2
    IMIW /Aegon/HT / 10 (I made stupid mistakes counterattacking)
    Joe Fixit / Aegon / 5
    Mordo / HT / 2
    VTD / Doom / 7
    HTD / Aegon / 4
    Hype / Doom / 2
    The champion / Doom / 2
    Cyclops / Aegon / 20 (at this point I was really nervous... I thought normal blocking does't work here... What a dumb)
    Loki / Aegon/HT / 2
    Aegon / Aegon / 1
    IW / Fury / 10 (first day using nick... Wasn't so bad lol)
    Cull / doom / 0
    The collector / Aegon / 20 (evade charges matter... I figure it out after 15 revives lol)

Total revives used: 102
    Units used:
    - cav bundle: near to 3000 (forgot the exact price)
    - masteries: near to 100
    - revives: 120

And I saved 3 lvl2 team revives from cav bundle. I chose buy extra revives instead of using those expensive team revives
    AATT said:

I’m confused how you can auto-fight the whole revives and pots farming process with that roster? Are you referring for example RoL with.... hell I have no idea what I’m talking about so I’m just gonna be straight on point. What you mean?
    Etjama said:

Daddrieda said:

Not the unblockable, but you're gold if you can intercept.

Ah yeah absolutely.
    Daddrieda said:

AATT said:

I’m confused how you can auto-fight the whole revives and pots farming process with that roster? Are you referring for example RoL with.... hell I have no idea what I’m talking about so I’m just gonna be straight on point. What you mean?
    Activate the auto-fight icon and don't actually play the fight with your hands, let the AI do the fight for you. For ROL I normally use OR and Domino as main attackers. They usually do the fight in 4-5 minutes (it's longer, yes, but you don't need to waste that time playing). My normal pot farm team is OR, Domino, Colossus (all 5r5) and ST and mags (5r4), mostly for synergies. I've never need to play the with the last option with this combination, if I lose OR and Domino, Colossus ends the fight.

Same with revives, I use a different team (depending on AQ/AW).

The most tedious process is farming items (for me at least), so I try to reduce as much as possible be involved there fighting
    Kaloco15 said:

AATT said:

Kaloco15 said:

AATT said:

How many revives did you have before jumping into the abyss and also what skill level would u say you r?
    I'm not the most skilled man, but I play well and I'm normally MVP in AW and biggest contributor in AQ. I got in total almost the same amount of revives I used, thank to farm process tho (I auto-fight the whole process)

My attack team was:
    - Aegon 5/65 s200
    - HT 5/65 s40
    - Doom 5/65 s120
    - Dury 5/65 s1
    - Quake 4/55 s20

Thing / Aegon / 5
    OR / Aegon / 3
    Quake / Aegon / 3
    Medusa / Doom / 2
    Mephisto / HT / 0
    CMM / Doom / 2 (I was a stupid here bc this should be a solo, I didn't read well her abilities)
    Ghost / Aegon / 2
    Joe Fixit / Aegon / 5
    Mordo / HT / 2
    VTD / Doom / 7
    HTD / Aegon / 4
    Hype / Doom / 2
    The champion / Doom / 2
    Cyclops / Aegon / 20 (at this point I was really nervous... I thought normal blocking does't work here... What a dumb)
    Loki / Aegon/HT / 2
    Aegon / Aegon / 1
    Cull / doom / 0
    The collector / Aegon / 20 (evade charges matter... I figure it out after 15 revives lol)

Units used:

And I saved 3 lvl2 team revives from cav bundle. I chose buy extra revives instead of using those expensive team revives
    Dang did u have maxed deep wounds for Nick?
    Yes. History behind this is I pulled nick fury three days before my abyss run, I had only a 3* nick. So I messed up bc I didn't know pretty much about basic/special attacks timing. An d I also got clipped many time by IW sp2 due to my stress state at that point. An excellent run should be around 60-70 revives
    @AATT were can I find revives lol I'm doing every solo quest and I've already done 100% cav difficulty this month but I didn't think about that.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I'm doing abyss this Sunday. You can farm revives in 5.3.6 and 4.3.6
    Xva23 said:

I'm doing abyss this Sunday. You can farm revives in 5.3.6 and 4.3.6

@rnr87 this, and also 4.1.5, act 2 and 3
    Kaloco15 said:

AATT said:

Kaloco15 said:

AATT said:

Kaloco15 said:

AATT said:

My attack team was:
    - Aegon 5/65 s200
    - HT 5/65 s40
    - Doom 5/65 s120
    - Dury 5/65 s1
    - Quake 4/55 s20

Thing / Aegon / 5
    OR / Aegon / 3
    Quake / Aegon / 3
    Medusa / Doom / 2
    Mephisto / HT / 0
    Ghost / Aegon / 2
    Joe Fixit / Aegon / 5
    Mordo / HT / 2
    VTD / Doom / 7
    HTD / Aegon / 4
    Hype / Doom / 2
    The champion / Doom / 2
    Loki / Aegon/HT / 2
    Aegon / Aegon / 1
    Cull / doom / 0

Units used:

Dang did u have maxed deep wounds for Nick?
    Yes. History behind this is I pulled nick fury three days before my abyss run, I had only a 3* nick. So I messed up bc I didn't know pretty much about basic/special attacks timing. An d I also got clipped many time by IW sp2 due to my stress state at that point. An excellent run should be around 60-70 revives
    Cool what was ur mastery setup for most of the time... did you have willpower any healing masteries or did you focus more on offensive masteries? Also did you have MD maxed or what?
    @Kaloco15 this was my main mastery setup

Revives aren't respawning for me lol. Oh well I picked up a few more
    Got it done im officially a thronebreaker took claire up too r3 duped my 6* warlock and got a 6* cosmic gem for either covus or captain marvel movie. Thanks for everyone's input. On a side note I think I would've rather had void too reverse healing more consistently but all in all im happy with it.
    rnr87 said:

Got it done im officially a thronebreaker took claire up too r3 duped my 6* warlock and got a 6* cosmic gem for either covus or captain marvel movie. Thanks for everyone's input. On a side note I think I would've rather had void too reverse healing more consistently but all in all im happy with it.

Who was your full team?
    I ended up using
    Nick
    Torch
    Doom
    Stealth
    Corvus

And look who I just pulled