**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which game mode can be removed all together to save summoners in game time?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    Rather than be about removing modes, this should be about improving them. The more options the better.
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    AQ - I find this monotonous and boring. Those rewards can be in AW itself.
    I actually do think AW is fun. The logistics behind ranking and placing defence and going through attack is a fun part of this game. However its pretty much aslong as you in gold section. Ive done a few seasons in platinum and that pretty much takes the fun out of it if you ask me.

Arena is not fun at all, but necessary for units and gold. Its a grind but you dont have to do it if you want.

Incursions is probably the content i enjoy most in the game. As long as you play with someone you know and trust.

Side event is good. Even if it can be a little grindy i enjoy them and they usually offers good rewards.

Main event is repetative and it is pretty much always the same Bosses (except the new champs ofc) and the rewards is kinda boring, esp the cavalier diff.

Aq is the worst if you ask me, its barely over before its the next week with the same map again for another 5 days. People grows sick of it and if you dont have a massive roster it will stay your progress in other sections of the game as the harder diffs in eq and story mode. Esp when war is on at the same time.
    However the rewards is necessary. But I would rather see a double of the rewards and a 10 day cycle of it instead.

• Options
    ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    Something else?
    incursions
  • Options
    Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Side Events - Buff main event rewards
    Ebony_Naw said:

I mean, you could just not play a game mode if you think it's too time consuming. I cut back on arena to only what I need to do for Map 7, and I haven't run incursions in a while. I do maybe one run in sector 7 and one in 8 just to get the extra shards and artifacts. But I manage my now more limited time in the game by cutting out areas of the game I no longer have time for.

My problem with this thread is the implicit message that if you don't like a certain mode, it shouldn't exist. That's not true. Instead, if you don't like a certain game mode, avoid it. You have the ability to play as much or as little as you want. The more game modes that exist, the more you are able to tailor your game experience to something that suits you. And I understand that it means you won't progress at the same pace as others who have more time, but that doesn't mean you won't progress.

The competitive level that I play it makes me grind the game hard.. Aw, Aq, Quests, story mode, special quests, arena..the only mode i think of skipping is incursions but oh boy its fun and gives 2k 6 star shards and tons of gold so now you understand why the post.
  • Options
    G0311 said:

Keep them all. Why have less choice?? Dont like a game mode? Don't play it. You are free to play the game the way you want, but why try to limit something just because you don't like it.

Frankly speaking its not about what i like or not..tbh i like everything and thus so much time commitment. A game should be fun ride..when you have to complete boring side events for good rewards, its what I have issues with. Again I love the game and all its modes. I just hate the game consuming 12 plus hours on some days and more.
  • Options
    Ebony_Naw said:

Diksh619 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

I mean, you could just not play a game mode if you think it's too time consuming. I cut back on arena to only what I need to do for Map 7, and I haven't run incursions in a while. I do maybe one run in sector 7 and one in 8 just to get the extra shards and artifacts. But I manage my now more limited time in the game by cutting out areas of the game I no longer have time for.

My problem with this thread is the implicit message that if you don't like a certain mode, it shouldn't exist. That's not true. Instead, if you don't like a certain game mode, avoid it. You have the ability to play as much or as little as you want. The more game modes that exist, the more you are able to tailor your game experience to something that suits you. And I understand that it means you won't progress at the same pace as others who have more time, but that doesn't mean you won't progress.

The competitive level that I play it makes me grind the game hard.. Aw, Aq, Quests, story mode, special quests, arena..the only mode i think of skipping is incursions but oh boy its fun and gives 2k 6 star shards and tons of gold so now you understand why the post.
    And what competitive level is that, if you don't mind me asking?

Tbh, there's nothing wrong with prioritizing some game modes than others. Or more importantly, giving priority to things outside this game over a certain game mode. But to state an attitude that you can't possibly do all modes, amd therefore want something adjusted or removed comes off as a little selfish. The more modes, the more there is in this game for different people to enjoy. The real issue is that I would strongly recommend finding a way to prioritize.
    I am not asking them to remove anything. I am asking for opinions from you guys. I am playing at Masters in aw. Top 5 in India. Hard core grinder in Arena.

What i was suggesting is to ask people if content like side events be merged with Main event. Special side events like Challenges, summoner showdown etc makes side events amazing but last 2-3 months side events were a complete drag - onnn. I am simply saying IN FUTURE, something can be done to minimize total time spent like:

->Make side events and no. of time to play them short.
    ->Make Arena more optimal like smart select of arena champs, auto refresh, etc. 6 star arena must start and some others like 2 star and 3 star arena can be scrapped with their rewards simply moved to other arenas. Arena rewards be updated for milestones.
    ->Make AW item less and more fun
    ->Make AQ timer less and node less or simply put those aq rewards in aw. Aq is extremely vanilla tbh.
    ->They are already optimizing story mode content.
    ->Incursion should be an alternative to arena. They should have options like one player incursions to get the champ you want and say level 5 to get a 3 star, level 10 for 4 star and level 15 for 5 star.

I can go on but you get my point.

I love the game just asking opinions on what and how it could be improved. Just saying don't play something if you don't like is like kabam saying to f2p - if you don't like to spend, go screw yourself lol.

Regards,
    Daksh(India)

• Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Something else?
    If you don’t like a mode, you don’t have to do it. I rarely run incursions, and I’m still doing well. I think the game is fine as is.
  • Options
    Something else?

Incursions. It is time-consuming, laggy as hell, not flexible, infuriating with the wrong partner and overall not enjoyable. I like arena's more, which says a lot.

I agree completely! Incursions are long, tiresome, and its extremely hard to find good teammates. It isn't easy to communicate, and it is extremely laggy. If you made Incursions a solo thing without a timer, I think that it would actually be more entertaining.