**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

If you would have bought what/how much would it have been

1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
I’m curious to see what everyone was gonna spend
I hope this isn’t merged but I’ll see anyway

If cav got the tb unit store packs and the unit based secondary deals were separate I would of probably done
200$ - an Odin on both my accounts to put toward abyss first run

But now it’s gonna be 0$ or MAYBE 30$

What would you have purchased?

Comments

• IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
    Any T5B offer would have got my wallet.. but if you see the $5 offer gives 1 T2 alpha in july as extra compared to today’s so $0 spent
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Would have spent probably between 200-500 dollars..
    But now only zero.
    And thats okay with me, I had a little too much fun on the July deals 🙄
  • DOCTOR_d00bDOCTOR_d00b Posts: 9
    I would of spent $500+ but nah eff that, might use that money now to build a computer.
  • Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138

I was certain I would have bought the Odin offer x3 (cav) to give me what I needed to get my r3. Then I would have looked at the Thronebreaker offers. Then, Thronebreaker unit deals (15k units). Now - $0 spent.

Right there with you. I was prepared to have to spend 110 after tax X’s 2 to get the 9k mutant T5CC I needed to R3 Domino, but I’m not gambling on RNG. I bought the previous deals containing the selectors in anticipation that the top unit deal would’ve also had selectors. In all honesty, I should be thanking Kabam for the terrible offers and the nudge I needed to quit this game. I know my fiancé will be happy to hear I’m not spending this year.