HOW GOOD IS ELEKTRA?

PtkVascoPtkVasco Member Posts: 161
I just pulled a 6 star Elektra, but I am not sure how good she is. Any input would be helfpul! Thanks!

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    She's pretty forgotten. Good animations imo and a nice finishing ability. She does have a strong daar and bleeds/armor break that could be useful.

@Duke_Silver
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★

She's pretty forgotten. Good animations imo and a nice finishing ability. She does have a strong daar and bleeds/armor break that could be useful.

@Duke_Silver

Bleeds and armor break that are bugged also 😉
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Member Posts: 2,049 ★★★★★
    I think Elektra is incredibly underrated. With her awakened ability, she can do some pretty great damage, and her ability accuracy reduction when the opponent is stunned is neat. There is no reason to be disappointed with a 6* Elektra. I love her animations. Her only problem is that sh'e forgotten by most. Jason Voorhees has a good video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTX5oJ-1hyg
  • DaMunkDaMunk Member Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I wished she was better. She hasn't aged well to be fair. Her damage is pretty bad until you get the opponent down to 20 percent or whatever and then it's just okay. She's fun to play but her utility isn't good enough anymore and poor damage doesn't make a good champ. She needs a rework pretty badly.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Member Posts: 375 ★★★
    My 6* is duped and I never use her
    She’s a cool looking champ and could be good but is in the background and seems a fodder champ
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,879 ★★★★★
    She's a reasonably fun older champ. Probably needs a numbers adjustment to get damage.

I suspect she's a champion who would benefit greatly from unlocking Resonate. As soon as you start dropping debuffs on your opponent, their defensive ability accuracy is toast.

Could be fun alongside Mr Fantastic, using his prefight debuffs, come to think of it.
  • Rishu_101Rishu_101 Member Posts: 23
    I pull 6* Elektra, duped her my bad, trash champ her basic and special have same damage. Last three 6* crystal and pull Trash skill class. Skill class needs tune up.
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 938 ★★★★
    She's a perfect candidate for a decent buff. She's really fallen by the wayside in the Skill class where she keeps the company of Agent Venom, Winter Soldier and at least one of the Daredevils.

A bit more utility, as well as an updated set of synergies to reflect her skills as an assassin, as well as better synergies with the Defenders, would be really good and give her better general usage.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Member Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I’d like her buffed and pair her with DDHK for 100% ability accuracy reduction. Yep.

Basically all defensive abilities - bubye
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Member Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Fun fact, Elektra has the highest bleed damage per tick in the whole game
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,109 ★★★★★

Nick fury needs an appointment with you

Actually, no. Even with the double damage against non-regening champions, Nick Fury's bleed dps is still less than Elektra's.

Actually, no. Even with the double damage against non-regening champions, Nick Fury's bleed dps is still less than Elektra's.
    Okay please enlight me - I am always open to learn :smile: . My r3 fury does round about 4K-6k per tick on every light (2nd life). How does Elektra out damage this? Or do you mean on average, considering the time you need to get into 2nd life and so on? Serious question, no sarcasm or irony

Okay please enlight me - I am always open to learn :smile: . My r3 fury does round about 4K-6k per tick on every light (2nd life). How does Elektra out damage this? Or do you mean on average, considering the time you need to get into 2nd life and so on? Serious question, no sarcasm or irony
    Right yeah, I did an analysis a while ago on this
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/256348/analyzing-champions-bleed-damage#latest
    This has all the information you need because I'm way too sleep deprived to make heads or tails of anything that I said.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/256348/analyzing-champions-bleed-damage#latest
    This has all the information you need because I'm way too sleep deprived to make heads or tails of anything that I said.
    Will deep dive into this. Thanks and good night 🌙

Will deep dive into this. Thanks and good night 🌙
    No problem. If you find any discrepancy please let me know. Also, I obviously didn't account for the buffs that happened after the post.
    And I wish i could sleep, but it'll be a few hours yet :'(
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

My 5* without suicides has once ticked for 34k per second