**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When is the LAST Shadow base raid?

Just wondering if anyone knows precisely when and which will be the last of these to play?
As most of us have been playing the one we have found easiest, I'm trying to work out if I will get another chance to play the one which has Vision as the boss?
Thanks.

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★
    The one that comes out in 6 hours will be the last
    Though, I can't tell you which one it will be
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Will end at 1pm tomorrow.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Thanks everyone. I did search and couldn't even find the announcement! lol I'll use up my fists on todays even then.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★

Thanks everyone. I did search and couldn't even find the announcement! lol I'll use up my fists on todays even then.

Yeah I did the same
    Grinded out about 10 or 11 to get the 2k 6-star shards
    Good luck
  • Interesting though that today the normal monthly EQ is now saying it goes until Thurs (2 days left). Pretty sure yesterday the monthly EQ timer was expiring on Wed.

When the side-event and Gamma Spend event end in just 1 day.

** (Side note, the SPEND Event should have been expanded to another week, to match the extension of the Gamma STORE, so those procrastinators who need the final day of Arena Gamma can get Spend Event points towards milestone, not just be able to buy remaining items in Store with it).