**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What are the odds...

That there will be very weak t5cc crystal offers this month but the rewards and gifts they give the throne breakers are going to be exactly what we, the left behind cavalier players exactly need to be throne breaker and essentially make us crazy so then next month when they offer than every week, we spend exorbitant amounts of money to get it hoping that we too will now get some good gifts only to realize that...****...nothing really about throne breaker means anything for another 6 months (Fourth of July) beyond the dailies from which at that point, t5cc's will have naturally become more flexible and easier to get so all that spending in January was pointless.

Honestly guys, I think we missed the boat, next Fourth of July they'll probably start introducing molecular fragments of t6 basics and t3 alphas that throne breaker won't really mean anything and by the time the offers get good for a rank 4, a new title and new lament will be required to get those.

Gentleman, this was the big offer for Throne Breakers, and we missed the ship.

Comments

• Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Thronebreaker isn’t that hard.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Thronebreaker isn’t that hard.

okay
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
    Does not make much of a difference for Cavaliers close to Thronebreaker that are Free to Play. On the bright side, maybe it saved you some $$$.
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    Whats wild is people like this literally just scour the discussion board everyday to mock players whom are just lamenting at obvious injustices.
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★

Whats wild is people like this literally just scour the discussion board everyday to mock players whom are just lamenting at obvious injustices.

*pained sigh*
  • IMO the artificial progression titles make this game worse, not better, unless of course you are in the position of making money from the game.

All progression is artificial. There's no such thing as intrinsically natural in-game progression. I'm not sure why anyone thinks otherwise.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Wish Kabam gave these people 10% t5cc selectors just to stop these posts
    @DNA3000, I'm sorry I don't understand why people are so prompt to mock and also, I'm very rust with my statistics, I graduated with a degree in Pure Mathematics and we only had to go up to statistical inference which did have a fair amount of calculus with within certain distributions but I don't recall too many relating to independent variable probabilities. Also, shouldn't all probabilities be measured within (0,1)? Its not the us elections, noone can get over 100% of the votes.

Thank you for your future clarification.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    DNA3000 said:

What are the odds that people will be complaining about offers? Let me see, we have P be the number of players, and C be the fraction of players that are Cavalier, T be the fraction of player that are Thronebreaker, and we estimate the value of the offers with a lambda function phi(t,p) and iterate from time t=0 for November through t=7 for July and integrate to calculate the delta at p=C verses p=T, and of course we need an estimator function kappa(phi,p|{C,T}). We plug in, solve the closed form expressions, numerically estimate the rest, and we get:

691.4%.

So the odds that players will be complaining about offers over the next six months appears to be "a mega ****-ton."

^^^^^
    that's very funny :D
    edited December 2020
    No clarification? Oh, and also my bad, I do believ, at least from a theoretical point of view both the chance of no cavalier player complaining and all cavaliers complain, although unlikely, those statistics can have those end points included so, [0,1].