**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Coal and gift

Kabam is diabolical, they could have given the gift on the 25th and thus avoid bad disappointments to curious summoners, regardless of the decision, it will not be a happy holiday if some receive better awards for a personal decision event.

Comments

• YimiGotayYimiGotay Posts: 100

YimiGotay said:

Kabam is diabolical, they could have given the gift on the 25th and thus avoid bad disappointments to curious summoners, regardless of the decision, it will not be a happy holiday if some receive better awards for a personal decision event.

The gift specifically states to hold on to 25th for better rewards ! I am not good at hoarding crystals etc but this one is pretty obvious, so if someone's personal decision is to open it now for coal (which might get converted to something else later) then its their blame?
    If it is a gift, why not give it on the 25th, why today and why with conditions? This affects the gaming experience
    Crcrcrc said:

YimiGotay said:

YimiGotay said:

The gift specifically states to hold on to 25th for better rewards ! I am not good at hoarding crystals etc but this one is pretty obvious, so if someone's personal decision is to open it now for coal (which might get converted to something else later) then its their blame?
    If it is a gift, why not give it on the 25th, why today and why with conditions? This affects the gaming experience
    To see who does not have strength of will
    So it's not a gift
    Crcrcrc said:

YimiGotay said:

Crcrcrc said:

YimiGotay said:

YimiGotay said:

So it's not a gift
    It is a Christmas gift. Has nobody put presents under your tree before Christmas? Do you open them right away or wait until Christmas? You will still get a gift, but it will be worse, because you were impatient.
    Following your thought, the gift under the Christmas tree when opened sooner or later, remains the same, does not change, it is already wrapped
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    At this point you only want to say you want the same rewards as the players who haven't opened it yet.

We don't know what will come out of these gifts.
    In the end it was still you who opened the gift.
    In the message AND on the box itself there were clear warnings not to open.
    ImGodMF said:

This isn't even the first year that they've done this, but clearly some people just love to complain for their own bad decisions. Curiosity always costs something.

Agree ^
    Crcrcrc said:

YimiGotay said:

Crcrcrc said:

YimiGotay said:

Crcrcrc said:

YimiGotay said:

YimiGotay said:

So it's not a gift
    It is a Christmas gift. Has nobody put presents under your tree before Christmas? Do you open them right away or wait until Christmas? You will still get a gift, but it will be worse, because you were impatient.
    Following your thought, the gift under the Christmas tree when opened sooner or later, remains the same, does not change, it is already wrapped
    But it is considered rude to open it early and generally frowned upon. Learn patience and stop complaining.
    It's my post, I can complain whatever it is, if you don't like it, pass
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    they have done this before - the big red button for the guardians of the galaxy 2 quest, your soul which you could have sold to mephisto. Its just a case of ignoring it in your inventory and enjoying the rewards when they come in
    edited December 2020
    Jackd1989 said:

they have done this before - the big red button for the guardians of the galaxy 2 quest, your soul which you could have sold to mephisto. Its just a case of ignoring it in your inventory and enjoying the rewards when they come in

In the case of the button he said not to press, now I don't know if it's a bad translation but he told me not to shake the gift. My game is spanish language
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    YimiGotay said:

Jackd1989 said:

In the case of the button he said not to press, now I don't know if it's a bad translation but he told me not to shake the gift. My game is spanish language
    What could you possibly think they'd mean by that?
  • GabebravoGabebravo Posts: 29
    And_ said:

My kid opened mine :( guess no present for me

Well. What did you get? Haha