**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Featured 6* Crystal or Basics?

Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 463 ★★★
With the new 6* Featured Crystal coming out, are you going to go for it or stick to basics?

New Featured 6* Crystal or Basics? 39 votes

I'm going for the 6* Featured Crystal
61%
Kabam MiikePsychoakumaSungjTexas_11MitriaxLPH_337RookiieRockypantherxMattstafariMeebletonDylanphileStevieManWonderEtjamaRebarkTripleBMasterpuffIronGladiator22SkyLord7000AmnetiesNewlinstheory 24 votes
I'm going to stick to basics
38%
LeNoirFaineantOsfan8Moot4LifeLmaoGoddessIliasRaichu626TheKillerSporkbrandinhoCosmicspiderman777tafrejschweriRenaxqqTwistedTalentzShenkgroundedmaster20005 15 votes

Comments

• GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    I'm going to stick to basics
    Only 5 champs I see in there I’d personally pay 15K shards for
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    It’s not too many misses in there. I have 100k saved. Let’s hope we can get an apoc , CGR, Prof X!

I have two mutant T5CC
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    Will be my first attempt at 6* featured...
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    I'd really only be upset pulling Green Goblin for the 3rd time.... or duping Man Thing.... The odds of getting at least a good champ is crazy. However, I will post when I open up Dormammu so everyone can share in my misery.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Feature. I’m obsessed with apocalypse. I have Cull, Longshot and Ghost at rank 2. I also have KM. The other tech champs are the only depressing pulls to me.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I've been saying for months for the new featured, 135k shards, hoping to hit 150k by the time its released
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Going for the featured for sure, I want Apoc more than any champ. Also Dragon Man would be cool because then I could rank up my IW