Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

New Featured 6* Crystal or Basics?

Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 473 ★★★
With the new 6* Featured Crystal coming out, are you going to go for it or stick to basics?

New Featured 6* Crystal or Basics? 39 votes

I'm going for the 6* Featured Crystal
61%
Kabam MiikePsychoakumaSungjTexas_11MitriaxLPH_337RookiieRockypantherxMattstafariMeebletonDylanphileStevieManWonderEtjamaRebarkTripleBMasterpuffIronGladiator22SkyLord7000AmnetiesNewlinstheory 24 votes
I'm going to stick to basics
38%
LeNoirFaineantOsfan8Moot4LifeLmaoGoddessIliasRaichu626TheKillerSporkbrandinhoCosmicspiderman777tafrejschweriRenaxqqTwistedTalentzShenkgroundedmaster20005 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    I'm going to stick to basics
    Only 5 champs I see in there I’d personally pay 15K shards for
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    It’s not too many misses in there. I have 100k saved. Let’s hope we can get an apoc , CGR, Prof X!

I have two mutant T5CC
  • Options
    PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    Will be my first attempt at 6* featured...
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,535 ★★★★★
    I'd really only be upset pulling Green Goblin for the 3rd time.... or duping Man Thing.... The odds of getting at least a good champ is crazy. However, I will post when I open up Dormammu so everyone can share in my misery.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Feature. I’m obsessed with apocalypse. I have Cull, Longshot and Ghost at rank 2. I also have KM. The other tech champs are the only depressing pulls to me.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I've been saying for months for the new featured, 135k shards, hoping to hit 150k by the time its released
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Going for the featured for sure, I want Apoc more than any champ. Also Dragon Man would be cool because then I could rank up my IW