Due to an issue with Alliance War Defense Tactic, we will be ending this Alliance War Season effective immediately. This current War will not count towards your Alliance War Season Score. War Season eligibility rewards will be reduced to 2 Wars in the Season.

We understand that this is not a perfect solution, but without the ability to remove or freeze the War Rating quick enough, the rest of our Alliance War season would be compromised.

This war will remain active, and in-game, you will still see the season until tomorrow. After we end the season tomorrow, we will be taking some time to collect data and remove the changes to the Alliance War Season score. Once that is complete, we will be able to send out Alliance War Season rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

quest still at 0%

I just did a path on the new quest and after beating doc oct I left the quest and when I went back later it showed that the quest was still at 0%. I'm just curious if this has happened to anyone else as I don"t really care for this one as it was easy but if say it happens on the final quest of the celebrity one I would be pretty pissed off.

Comments

• MiervoMiervo Posts: 40
    Never mind. for some reason it brought me to a different difficulty and I forgot to check it. Looks like I've been up to late