UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

quest still at 0%

I just did a path on the new quest and after beating doc oct I left the quest and when I went back later it showed that the quest was still at 0%. I'm just curious if this has happened to anyone else as I don"t really care for this one as it was easy but if say it happens on the final quest of the celebrity one I would be pretty pissed off.

Comments

• MiervoMiervo Posts: 42
    Never mind. for some reason it brought me to a different difficulty and I forgot to check it. Looks like I've been up to late