**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Character's you're happy haven't been added to game yet?

SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
So a bit of a spin on the traditional character wish list question. With introductions of characters like Sentinel, Moleman, Spider-Ham and Apocalypse among others its clear champion animation technology and potential has increased wildly in recent years. What champion's are you actually happy haven't been added to the game yet because there's more potential for them animation and even ability wise now than there would have been a year or two ago.

My picks would be Sandman and Mystique. I know these two have been on people's wish lists for years but I don't think past animation technology would've done them justice.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Kitty Pryde. Imagine what they could do with her now
  • Options
    BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    Definitely Galactus. I feel that with the state of the animations and the "development" of each champion they could make him amazing now. Had he been released earlier I think he would have been a dud (still could be).
  • Options
    Living Tribunal or the one above all.

I feel like we need the iPhone 30 so it’s long enough to fit
  • Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★

The Spider-Ham pfp fits you so well
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Jessica Jones

I knew someone would say this and I totally agree
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    BETA REY BILL
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Jessica Jones

Ok but can we actually get her added. Not just some non playable champ lost to time. Was really this month would be the month with V6 releasing
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

The Spider-Ham pfp fits you so well
    Thanks
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 457 ★★★
    BsuGuy said:

Definitely Galactus. I feel that with the state of the animations and the "development" of each champion they could make him amazing now. Had he been released earlier I think he would have been a dud (still could be).

Even if he is released I don't see him being a playable character. He will most likely be an EQ boss like Gauntlet Thanos, and possibly the boss in a future AQ season.