**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please Make XP Useful for Rank 60 Players

@Kabam Miike I have a wonderful suggestion. I was so pumped to get Rank 60 a couple weeks ago, but the excitement quickly wore off when I realized that all the XP I'm now earning and the XP boosters in my inventory are worthless now.
I'd love to see something for R60 players to still feel like earning XP is worthwhile rather than a useless stat and useless boosters. Maybe like an XP milestone that awards some shards or another mastery point, or a gold/ISO reward or something like that. It would keep the feeling of R60 players of having something to still work towards.
Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Comments

• JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Yes, agreed. Some of the fun went out of the game when I realized that maximixing XP gain wasn't part of the game anymore.

It almost doesn't matter what the reward is for getting XP post max level, just as long as we get a little something decent. Refilling energy and something small like a glory crystal would make me happy. I liked the energy refill part of leveling almost as much as the level up rewards.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Yes, agreed. Some of the fun went out of the game when I realized that maximixing XP gain wasn't part of the game anymore.

It almost doesn't matter what the reward is for getting XP post max level, just as long as we get a little something decent. Refilling energy and something small like a glory crystal would make me happy. I liked the energy refill part of leveling almost as much as the level up rewards.

Absolutely! The energy refill was awesome and hated losing that!
  • i hear you can swap that boost for a 5* science awakening gem, which is just as useless
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Just give everything you get for hitting 60, minus the mastery point.

Which would include T4b!
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    i agree, would love to see something else added for lvl 60 players to work towards, mutiple people have brought up the idea of xp boots becoming gold boosts for lvl 60 players, i would dig it
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    XP boosts are still great to use during Item use. Easy points right there with a few touches of the screen.
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    They should give a badge that will turn the XP into gold or something at least. Or they could drop XP boosts from the prize pool for level 60 players in solo and alliance crystals
    Addyos wrote: »
    XP boosts are still great to use during Item use. Easy points right there with a few touches of the screen.

But that's all they are good for. And they were good for that before, but they lost functionality when I hit lvl 60. It'd be nice to see them retain an actual XP functionality for lvl 60 players
    They should give a badge that will turn the XP into gold or something at least. Or they could drop XP boosts from the prize pool for level 60 players in solo and alliance crystals

I'd much rather they keep the XP boosts and implement something of a milestone reward for XP gains even after lvl 60
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    edited September 2017
    @DukeZman sounds good 2 me, i dont care what happens really, just be nice for SOMETHING to happen
    @Ad0ra_ Come read my post please! :-D