**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Brag to me about your roster!

Comments

• ShangattayShangattay Posts: 50
    Gardener said:

1rst ever 5* was QUAKE

Seen by many as the best champ of the science class, and by some as the best champ in the game!
    And with more than 180 playable champions, that says a lot. :wink:

I just got 5* Cosmic Ghost Rider. Not far from getting him to r5.

Congrats! Depending on the rest of your roster, he could be absolutely account changing. Possibly the most wanted champ of 2020 together with Apocalypse. I'd love to see some gameplay when you've maxed him out! :smile:
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    Been playing since month after game was released. Advice to progressing players: There will be ups and a lot of downs with each crystal (as seen by the natural sig 200 Groot below) but just have to roll with it and it will balance out eventually.

I'll just post my top mystics, which I love: 6sr2 BWCV, Sym Supreme and Dragon man, all awakened; 5/65 Doom, Morningstar, Magik, Mojo, and Sorcerer Supreme, all awakened and max sig.

OMG, mate! Are all your champion classes just as stacked, or have you intentionally focused on building the ultimate roster of mystic champions?
    In any case, that's an impressive list! On the top of my head, Longshot is the only great one I can think of as "missing".

The only ones I have at that level are 5/65 Doom and Mojo and a 6* rank 2 Claire Voyant. I'll hopefully be able to take her to rank 3 before the end of January.
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Takes time just gotta be patient with kabam RNG. Had months of horrible pulls. Then synergy weekend pulled apoc off the featured crystal

@Masterpuff i got bored decided to rank up ronin. My next pull right after that was BWDO. Was so sad haha
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Pintzz said:

Takes time just gotta be patient with kabam RNG. Had months of horrible pulls. Then synergy weekend pulled apoc off the featured crystal

@Masterpuff i got bored decided to rank up ronin. My next pull right after that was BWDO. Was so sad haha

He is really fun, I would love to r3 him.

I swear im still gonna get disagree spammed. But thats okay.

I am hoping for 6* BWDO, otherwise my next skill r3 will be Ronin. I also want to dupe 6* CMM and pull 5/6* CGR.

Edit:oh boy that isnt the correct order.

Lol, I must admit I had a lot of trouble finding your top champs in there! But when i did... oh, wow! Looks like you might have explored Abyss to get that many 6*s at rank 3?
    You and me have the same CMM situation: an undpued R3 * who's just begging to be duped.
    Your Platinumpool and duped 6* Apocalypse strikes me as extra cool pulls!

And Ronin sounds like a very interesting R3 choice. I've heard people saying he's overlooked and deserves much more love.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I have a 5* Quake and have solod LOL fights with her. Haven't used her in Act 6 at all

Gotta say stronk and still not use her

Enrage timer: *exists*
    They can't counter evade
    After second enrage, they gain a permanent unstoppable, unblockable AND passive power gain. There's nothing Quake can do against that.
    I think you are referring to the abyss. As far as I've seen, they gain a passive unstoppable and an insane attack rating, but I have not seen the power gain. Also, the unstoppable and unblockable mean nonsense to Quake if you can Quake and shake
    I think you're the one confusing labyrinth and abyss, broham.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Both my best and favorite champ
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Pintzz said:

You have a r2 Ronin. You are amazing.
    and a R3( i think thats rank 3) NICK FURY
    @Xmas-Monke, go into a labyrinth fight with a 3*, and you'll understand what I mean.

Kill_Grey said:

@Xmas-Monke, go into a labyrinth fight with a 3*, and you'll understand what I mean.

Indeed. I have gone in. I only see a passive unstoppable and that's practically it
    Really? There's probably a bug going on in there, because the last time I went in with a 4*, they went both unstoppable, unblockable, and had a permanent passive power gain after second enrage. The only Champ that could counter that is pre-"nerf" shehulk, and @TheKiryu has a video of him using his 3* to solo starlord.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

That’s a really solid 5* roster! You seem to have covered a lot of areas with your maxed rank 5s: damage output, buffs, debuffs, immunities, the magic of Archangel and the LOL/AOL expert Aegon.
    A lot of great rank 4s too! Who will be your next rank 5?
    thank you! i'm quite fond of it.
    I think Aegon. Might step into LOL in a few months.
    Faseeh said:

Im embarassed to show the rest dont judge me

That's actually one of the greatest 6* rosters I've seen at your level! :smiley:
    Ant-man 2 times gotta sting, of course, but you have a great one in Elsa and 2 Godlike champs in Domino and Magneto. And even better: None of them has to be duped to be great!

Also, congrats on your first 2 maxed 5*s!
    Corvus is a beast and Dragon Man is really cool! Void, Quake and Hyperion all deserves rank 5 in the future. Archangel too, if you get him duped.

Judging by the rating of your champions, it might help you with future content clearing to invest some units in your masteries. There are a lot of great mastery guides on Youtube to help you with that. :smile:
  • Faseeh said:

Im embarassed to show the rest dont judge me

Interesting R5 choices. We all start somewhere mate. Keep it up
    Brou said:

We are Groot!

Lol, just wait! Within a year, your duped 6* Groot will get an overhaul and be the new Magneto of the contest! :wink:
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    edited December 2020

Brou said:

We are Groot!

Lol, just wait! Within a year, your duped 6* Groot will get an overhaul and be the new Magneto of the contest! :wink:

More like daredevil 🙄
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    First I gotta show my best attacking team first

Now those that warm the bench

• Dj_FunkDj_Funk Posts: 20

• SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    I'll show my roster later, but I got only 1 max 5*. It's Corvus. My MVP of literally almost everything in the game
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Finally, a proper thread to share the things that make us feel good and keep playing this game.

Here are my R5s:

And my 6* roster too:

• MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118
    I cant brag because Im rubbish