**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spinning Crystals vs Popping Crystals? (Which has been luckier for you?)

2»

Comments

• anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    Popping Them

anaLysis_ said:

Pop all day, any god luck I get comes from a pop

Also there’s a lot more disappointment when the reel’s facade disillusions you

analysis
    monke
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Post should be - how many of you believe in pep method ?
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Spinning Them
    Spinned three cavs got 5* ronin 5* tigra 4* spider ham
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Spinning Them
    Rohit_316 said:

Post should be - how many of you believe in pep method ?

Me did that method and got 5* ronin and 5* tigra
  • Bdot13Bdot13 Posts: 77
    Popping Them
    I always pop, works well for me. I also have this weird superstitious routine of popping 2 premiums before i open any valuable crystal.

My latest pop is some story. So i purchased all levels of the recent cavalier cyber offers. Id grinded units and saved up with a lot of excitement, so even though the deals werent really worth it, I just went all in. I have 7 6*s (Fury, Ronin, Hawkeye, Karnak, OML, GreenGoblin and Fixit). So tier 4 of the deals gave a 6* awakening gem crystal. Anything but a skill gem wouldve been a massive F. I popped my 2 premiums and went on to pop my 6* AG crystal. I couldnt believe my eyes when the skill gem popped up.

So yeah, keep em popping. Cheers.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Popping Them
    I always pop them because supposedly the outcome is determined when you enter the crystal screen so it's the same either way, and I'd rather just get it over with than see it spin past something I want only to land on a meme tier. Spinning is for YouTubers who want to build suspense and spectacle.