Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Bruh

13»

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 1,942 ★★★★★
    Groot! What do you mean disappointment, instant r3 right there.

I hope your next 6* is Guilly2099.
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166

Variant 7 probably?

Bruh, that's some bad 6* luck. Electro and YJ serve as war defenders. Only Drax is unusable.

This 6* roster is amazing.
    But the OP 6* roster is slighty better than mine, and people talk like mine is above average, so...
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 418 ★★★
    I've got a wonderful rogues gallery of duds but, to some extent I feel better about pulling a complete dud than a mediocre mid tier champ that I won't use.

At least with the complete duds we have a higher probability of them getting buffed in the shorter term.

Hopefully Groot will come good at some point next year, if he was to get a numbers tune up with all the buffs he get, he might come good.

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,775 ★★★★★
    fchskm said:

Variant 7 probably?

Bruh, that's some bad 6* luck. Electro and YJ serve as war defenders. Only Drax is unusable.

This 6* roster is amazing.
    But the OP 6* roster is slighty better than mine, and people talk like mine is above average, so...
    Yours is easily better than op's lol. @fchskm
  • TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 3,965 ★★★★★
    Why does this make you sad? I picked him from a nexus a lil time back over oml and invisible woman. He is destined for a buff soon await that and watch him take the nr1 cosmic spot
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Update: 6* no. 16 is...

Shards came from act 7.1 completion. And guess what the rankup gem was...

You guessed it! A tech.
    So, that brings me up to 16 6*s with at least 2 of each class, but not a single tech still! I'm probably not going to open my tier 5 CC fragment crystals for a long while into the future, because I'm almost certain I'm going to form a tech.

bruh we got the exact same rewards from 7.1 completion. i opened a featured as well tho and pulled ms marvel.