**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wrong war rewards

I am sure something wrong happen or i didnt understood something well enough...before the last war my alliance was gold 1.We counted the points and even if we lose we where at gold 1 we opened 2 bgs we won the war and my rewards today say gold 2

@Kabam Miike can you help plz?

Comments

• ChristoskillerChristoskiller Posts: 123
    No we counted everything...i am so sure but..
  • ChristoskillerChristoskiller Posts: 123
    I could be wrong but if someone could check i would be happy
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    edited December 2020
    How and what points did you count ?

You would have to assume reasonable Loss Points (which are further affected because you only getting points from 2 BG war instead of from 3 BG's).

And as said, you would have to count down into the next bracket as many teams downward into it that if they get a normal 3 BG Max Win Points would thus be able to “leapfrog” over your Ally.

And even with your Winning that war, because it was only 2 BG, there were probably lots of teams still able to leapfrog over you with their 3 BG Wins.

(oh, and there is no set # of points that is needed to be in each of the Medal Brackets, it is all based on relative points. Fixed number of TEAMS in each bracket, not fixed number of cutoff points).
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Either you miscounted or you got docked
  • (update...)
    Forgot to mention, did you also take into account the TIER MULTIPLIER ??
    That would roughly triple the amount of Season points for the war from what is shown in the individual War Stats page.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Sounds like a failure in leadership and not understanding how points are figured with multipliers. Running 3bg wars all season then dropping down to 2 for the last war makes zero sense to me. Alliances with higher multipliers shot right past you, even some who lost.